• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I could only find a helmet that was 1 level higher than my previous one. Surely weekly bounties are meant to drop more poweful gear than that?

I just made a new character with New Light. Maybe it has messed up the progression somehow.
Na, +1 is right. It can be +1-3 I believe, but the grind post 900 is a little harsh. This is pretty standard for Destiny.

You will get there sooner than you think, though. So unless you're hyper focused on getting into a raid asap, I would try not to worry about it.

Ghostfacedon

Apr 17, 2019
Vex events and Offensive are pretty fun. Yeah, I'm gonna be grinding this stuff for a minute. I haven't even looked at the Raid yet, might even try it. Haven't done a raid since OG Leviathan.

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's intentional. 750 is the new starting point for all characters now. It means that people can start with any campaign, or jump right into the new expansion, although it's a messy solution to that problem.

Huh... so there's like no more main campaign to run through for new characters? That kind of sucks...

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The Vex Gate Lords that randomly spawn on the moon is pretty nuts. Theres like this huge white storm thing that appears and drops a ton of them on you.

Havent tried the Vex Offensive thing yet though. Need like 6 more Vex kills lol.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Picking up Vex Chassis Compenents which are some sort of currency but they aren't appearing in my inventory.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
My xbox died 40 minutes into the raid :( the audio/video cut out. I could still hear everything through my headset but couldnt see anything.

switched hdmis and tvs and still nothing.

Im on my wife'sxbox now but the way we gameshare I dont have access to the expansion, but I do have the season pass so at least theres that. Still get to hunt some gatelords

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone played black armory after the daily reset? It keeps hard locking the game as soon as I get to the warden.

OnChill

Dec 7, 2017
Yesterday i played until i got to light level 900. Just started the game and now im 780+. :/ What happened?

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How are the impressions from the raid? Cool or meh?

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This fucking vex invasion thing is dumb as fuck. What were they thinking?

I have limited time to play... you're telling me they want me to go to the moon and... wait around for something to happen? Nothing is fucking happening. I've seen 0 Vex....

Oct 25, 2017

I have limited time to play... you're telling me they want me to go to the moon and... wait around for something to happen? Nothing is fucking happening. I've seen 0 Vex....
Just cruise around in your sparrow. You'll see some vex sky fireworks soon enough. Beat one, and another spawns nearby and it keeps going. You'll want to have other guardians with you, though. Got it done in ten minutes.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the Vex introduction quest hands out the Thunderlord. Anyone got something else?

pants

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looking for 1 more Guardian to join a fresh Garden of Salvation run with our super chill group - no experience necessary, just have a mic and a good attitude :)

Respond here or on psn @ pantsmith

Edit: claimed!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so dumb. I'm cruising to all these vex invasion zones... and sometimes I'll see 3 random vex standing around. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the game was bugged.

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
This is so dumb. I'm cruising to all these vex invasion zones... and sometimes I'll see 3 random vex standing around. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the game was bugged.

The invasion portals/gate lords seem to spawn a minute or so after the local public event finishes. So find a pending public, go complete that, and then just wait in the same area and they should show up.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

giphy.gif

D3M0N

Oct 30, 2017
Hey Everyone,
i just started playing again and bought Forsaken. But how do i unlock the new Supers ?
The Visions of Light do not seem to be dropping to unlock the quest on IO.
Does anyone have an idea?

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is. Amanda at the Tower unlocks legacy campaigns.

The problem is that now they feel too bland to play because they got even easier than before.

Yeah... I just played a bit. Started up a new character and ran through the tutorial area. Wow, your character is overpowered. Then got popped into the Citadel instead of the city in Europe. Going through old campaigns for little to no challenge or reward doesn't seem like a great time to me, honestly. Seems like the whole goal of this new release is to get everyone to the Shadowkeep end-game as soon as possible to be able to play with their friends. That's probably a smart business move, but it's not appealing to a new comer like me who is mostly looking for a somewhat curated single-player experience. Oh well! Maybe I'll check back in on the series when Destiny 3 rolls around.

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
Guys I think Vex start to spawn when public event ends (in the same location). Happened to me twice.

Not 100% sure tho.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit! That introductory Vex cinematic was one of the best I have ever seen in Destiny
Fun trivia: it's actually an unused cinematic from the first game. It got leaked a few years ago. Really cool to see them going back to older concepts and finding a new use for them.

Jan 10, 2018
Logged in and there was a Vex cutscene. I genuinly thought that it was a cutscene from the first game. I have no idea what's new or old content anymore, it's all a blur.

-Edit-

Oh it actually was a cinematic from the old game, but it was never used back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.