• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This game is in serious need of some deadzone and aim down sight sens settings!

Separate sensitivity options for vertical and horizontal aiming as well. Vertical sensitivity is essential for PVP in this game since 75% of it is Hunters spamming jump with a shotgun, and yet there are no settings for it. Settings are still something Destiny severely lacks in.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
This game is in serious need of some deadzone and aim down sight sens settings!
my theory is that they designed the aiming on controller with 30 fps in mind but now that you can play it on next gen consoles at 60 it feels really weird, thankfully i have an elite controller so i have a preset for destiny 2 and one for literally the rest of the games.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Did the last two encounters of the raid with 4 other players in the Fireteam that never had before. Wasn't so bad! Now to get the first two encounters done...

Last edited:

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
First time they don't give me the lost sector exotic in the first try, only done 3 runs but i got the telesto catalyst from it at least.

How long does it usually take to get a lost sector exotic on legend difficulty?

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Settings are still something Destiny severely lacks in.

Yeah, the settings are pretty bare bones, even on PC. It's sorta crazy to me that you still can't double bind keys on keyboard. Why can't my slide button also be an airdash?

A friend showed me some weird way to make that happen, but it involved altering files and went way above my head lol.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone wanna get carried in VOG on Xbox? Every one of our carries has gotten a Vex for some reason so come get your Vex I guess.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Hawkmoon and catalyst has been got, i think that's the last exotic from a quest i was missing, i would love to get deadman's tale but i aint gonna spend 60$ for it.

My random roll is Smallbore Alloy Magazine Surplus and polymer Grip, i feel like surplus is gonna make an already smooth weapon feel even smoother.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
First time they don't give me the lost sector exotic in the first try, only done 3 runs but i got the telesto catalyst from it at least.

How long does it usually take to get a lost sector exotic on legend difficulty?

once it took me 29 tries
also other times I got it on the first try

RNGesus be merciful

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When you raiding? I'd haven't done the first two encounters yet, just the last two (hot potato and oracles/boss).

My bud only wants to do help people who haven't completed the raid yet for the emblem. If you've done Atheon, then your cherry is popped.

I would be interested for tomorrow.
haven't done VOG since the d1 days though.

There is a good chance we will raid tomorrow, although it may just be with us clan members since its reset and everyone wants to get their three runs in. Depends on how long it takes. If you add me on Xbox, we can run with you tomorrow if everyone is up for it or later in the week. Gamer tag same as my username here. Same profile pic too.

Last edited:

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
I finally got the sherpa emblem. I play with a fix team, so it wasn't so easy. :D

Share a Glass

1a593ffa0bfd9312592fce6c37dffb01.jpg

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm already checked out of this season, just logging in and doing my 3 runs for Vex, lol

Dreading running Override to max out this Gauntlet... barf

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did y'all know Ignovun (the Proving Grounds Cabal boss) is a femboy? This is the greatest thing to ever happen to Destiny.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
My bud only wants to do help people who haven't completed the raid yet for the emblem. If you've done Atheon, then your cherry is popped.

There is a good chance we will raid tomorrow, although it may just be with us clan members since its reset and everyone wants to get their three runs in. Depends on how long it takes. If you add me on Xbox, we can run with you tomorrow if everyone is up for it or later in the week.
Yup, all good then.

Rente

Oct 31, 2017
Cologne, Germany
They already said that the adjustment of QD and the removal of it on Felwinter and Astral is only a first step... unfortunately, they forgot to say when the next step will follow exactly...

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Take off at least 2m of the range so people have to actually commit closing the gap ffs. Then we can actually counter those shotgun rushers and not get one shot sniped from a ridiculous long range.

I've refused to use shotguns for a year now lol.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They already said that the adjustment of QD and the removal of it on Felwinter and Astral is only a first step... unfortunately, they forgot to say when the next step will follow exactly...
The One About Shotgun Sunsetting

The story bits this week are fantastic. Hats off to the folks working on that.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
What are the odds of having your first ever 3 1320 drops be class items? Specifically, warlock bonds?

Cuz that just happened to me.

Edit: By the way, the tower is looking especially Vexy after this reset. Shit gonna go down soon.

Edit 2: Make that 4. 4 bonds.

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

It was a first step that never made sense to begin with. People who ran with only a shotgun weren't switching to their primary to utilize quickdraw anyhow. Anyone who even made the slightest effort to use a primary in PVP were the ones punished, and now a lot of them just use a shotgun as well because now they're at a disadvantage against apes.

It's one of many decisions the sandbox team has made that doesn't make sense despite all of the "data" they have at their disposal. As far as I'm concerned, they've made no proper first step to acknowledge the issue of the special ammo economy in PVP, only more wrong steps as per usual.

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds of having your first ever 3 1320 drops be class items? Specifically, warlock bonds?

Edit: By the way, the tower is looking especially Vexy after this reset. Shit gonna go down soon.

I had six in a row duplicate Iron Banner Pinnacles this season. RNG feels wacky.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
You can tell people are working on the seasonal quests when [nobody] is bothering to hack the Vex pillar to progress Override, LOL

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017

Really hope this actually does something and also helps enemies randomly regenning health.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
I got my Vex Mythoclast yesterday. pretty stoked.

once it took me 29 tries
also other times I got it on the first try

RNGesus be merciful
Do you know the odds of not getting a ~30% drop rate for 28 consecutive attempts?

.000045%

That is why everything is not simply "RNG" like people so frequently, and dismissively, state. The game is full of bugs and hidden gatekeeping measures galore.

Edit 2: Make that 4. 4 bonds.
1 in 512 for class item specifically.

1 in 64 if you're counting after the first 1320 class item already dropped. (could be different as I believe some pinnacle activities are weighted more heavily towards giving you a weapon. Conversely, exotic engrams from Xur or your season pass will only give armors.)

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Removing armour from the Season Pass has completely killed my desire to run 3 Characters. I don't want Mythoclast bad enough to get my other 2 Characters up to 1320. Thank you for helping me reclaim my time, Bungie! /s

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Removing armour from the Season Pass has completely killed my desire to run 3 Characters. I don't want Mythoclast bad enough to get my other 2 Characters up to 1320. Thank you for helping me reclaim my time, Bungie! /s
Ohhhh right, that hadn't even crossed my mind. Yeah even less motivation to touch my alts now.