Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
12 man Raids lol. that sounds like hell.
Seriously. I avoided 12-person LFG posts like the plague back when that glitch was widespread. Six person team chat can already get clustered as hell, if 12-person raids became the standard then I would be severely disappointed.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Ended up farming legend NF cuz i wanted a decent fusion that is not a rapid frame, best i ended up getting was a smallbore projection fuse bottomless grief kickstart roll.

I haven't played since it was introduced but kickstart is one of those perk designs i always clown on, it's literally more annoying worse backup plan and it just reminds me of these damage perks that are an attempt at replacing kill clip.

Btw i'm still salty they nerfed fuses when shotguns have gotten to dominate Destiny pvp for ever.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Went through three weirdos on LFG to try to carry. One joins on the Bungo app but never actually joins in-game. Love those types. Second one joins but then goes "uh, bye" and then leaves. Third one joins, says in the chat "balls" and then leaves. We finally land on a decent one, but even then they hardly communicated at all through the entire raid. We ask her "You wanna run well?" and not a single response. Like, how do you do that. Someone tries to talk to you and you're just staring like some weird ass psychopath.

Fucking blueberries, man. This is why you never get to do raids because you're a bunch of circus freaks.

is it only available live on their twitch? Or do you know if they usually upload on YouTube too

VOD of it should be on their Twitch channel.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Went through three weirdos on LFG to try to carry. One joins on the Bungo app but never actually joins in-game. Love those types. Second one joins but then goes "uh, bye" and then leaves. Third one joins, says in the chat "balls" and then leaves. We finally land on a decent one, but even then they hardly communicated at all through the entire raid. We ask her "You wanna run well?" and not a single response. Like, how do you do that. Someone tries to talk to you and you're just staring like some weird ass psychopath.

Fucking blueberries, man. This is why you never get to do raids because you're a bunch of circus freaks.

VOD of it should be on their Twitch channel.

Devils advocate here but the problem can be on both sides. You also can get the 4-5 same clan/ teamwho act like a bunch of idiots. I have no idea why the person didn't say anything, but I've been on both sides of the fence. I been in enough lfgs to where if I hear a certain type of player on the other side I know it's a pretty much a lost clause with in a couple minutes. The other problem is if that the PlayStation (I'm assuming that's what you are using since PC and Xbox have better options at this time than the Bungo app ) type of matchmaking is the worse type right now, discord will help when it's released but that's why unless I have a few friends that are on that system only I don't touch that game version right now for more challenging content unless I got a full group ready to go.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I spent an hour and half setting up (adding mods, transmog, shaders, etc.) three new armour sets...phew lad

Hoping that I'll be done with that now that armor and transmog is here to stay

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Devils advocate here but the problem can be on both sides. You also can get the 4-5 same clan/ teamwho act like a bunch of idiots. I have no idea why the person didn't say anything, but I've been on both sides of the fence. I been in enough lfgs to where if I hear a certain type of player on the other side I know it's a pretty much a lost clause with in a couple minutes. The other problem is if that the PlayStation (I'm assuming that's what you are using since PC and Xbox have better options at this time than the Bungo app ) type of matchmaking is the worse type right now, discord will help when it's released but that's why unless I have a few friends that are on that system only I don't touch that game version right now for more challenging content unless I got a full group ready to go.

I absolutely get why some lone LFG players are bit wary of playing with a full clan. There are definitely bad experiences there. But I cannot comprehend running into so many weirdos in such a short amount of time. Maybe saying you're doing "carries" attracts a bunch of people who are under the impression they can do literally nothing throughout the raid. Maybe that's on me with the expectations, but we ask a couple of little things of you or we're just chilling and ask a question like "so have you raided before" and this person is just saying nothing. We ain't all social butterflies, I sure as shit ain't one, but golly gee, this is just some weirdo shit. I still had fun because I was playing with my buds, but I could feel that blueberry lingering in the back breathing on me quietly.

But I'm on Xbox. I still use the Bungo app because I've never grasped the whole looking for player thing built into the Xbox. My rando experience just ain't it these days. First I gotta play with a Variks impersonator, now I got the whole circus lined up here.

azfaru

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I spent an hour and half setting up (adding mods, transmog, shaders, etc.) three new armour sets...phew lad

Hoping that I'll be done with that now that armor and transmog is here to stay

custom load outs simply have got to be in the cards. The armor system has gotten to a point where there's tons of options and it's a good problem to have (both cosmetic and stat build wise)! I would love to utilize my arsenal of mods and different armor rolls but it's such a hassle to get it all sorted out.

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely get why some lone LFG players are bit wary of playing with a full clan. There are definitely bad experiences there. But I cannot comprehend running into so many weirdos in such a short amount of time. Maybe saying you're doing "carries" attracts a bunch of people who are under the impression they can do literally nothing throughout the raid. Maybe that's on me with the expectations, but we ask a couple of little things of you or we're just chilling and ask a question like "so have you raided before" and this person is just saying nothing. We ain't all social butterflies, I sure as shit ain't one, but golly gee, this is just some weirdo shit. I still had fun because I was playing with my buds, but I could feel that blueberry lingering in the back breathing on me quietly.

But I'm on Xbox. I still use the Bungo app because I've never grasped the whole looking for player thing built into the Xbox. My rando experience just ain't it these days. First I gotta play with a Variks impersonator, now I got the whole circus lined up here.

I'm not saying that your results will be better every time. But the 5 -10 minutes it takes to learn the lfg will save you a ton of time down the road. It's built into the system so you pair up through the party. It's super intuitive and really easy use.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Its double NF rewards this week? Maybe try to get a reservoir burst fusion to see how I like it

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
Just did my first Garden of Salvation tonight and whew boy that was a trip. Went in completely blind on a full clear Divinity run and we got everything done but then the group broke up during the final boss ~4 hours later. One guy was a total asshole and all 7 people left the party hating his guts for being such a toxic player.

No Divinity. But I got to see the whole raid and that was cool! Will have to do it all again next time. What an experience.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
That podcast with the devs was a good watch. Kevin Yanes had a lot of good answers.

I haven't listened but have seen some screenshots of questions answered.

image0.png

We are one expansion out from the precision damage nerf. The game is not "so different" now. This answer makes no sense.

Remnants

Prophet of Regret
Jul 18, 2019
Fuck every single person running lasers in momentum control. I bet you use tether to ruin the fun in mayhem too don't you?

Rente

Oct 31, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I haven't listened but have seen some screenshots of questions answered.

image0.png

We are one expansion out from the precision damage nerf. The game is not "so different" now. This answer makes no sense.
They tuned everything based on these adjustments, i.e. all raids, all planets, Lost Sector. They certainly want to avoid having to adjust the whole game more or less again so as not to dilute the level of difficulty they want to achieve.
It's certainly less about the fact that they can't do that, but the effort is much higher than just increasing the damage for individual weapon types in PvE slightly.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Was Saint supposed to be mute after Mithrax's story? It's like he was so embarassed by it that he was left speechless.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Just got "problem reading game content" beagle error. Have to uninstall and redownload the entire thing. Same happened to two friends the past week. I hope they fix this expeditiously
An alternative is to copy the game to external storage and then copy it back... which isn't much of a solution either.

Rente

Oct 31, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Stasis nerfs may finally are big enough this time around. Frostbolt is currently testing the changes to Behemoth and it doesn't look nearly as extreme anymore.

Also, 3.2.0.3 is live: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50396
Destiny 2 Hotfix 3.2.0.3

0h - Destiny Dev Team

Activities
Free Roam
  • Added an energy barrier to the Scavenger's Den Lost Sector on EDZ, while on Legend or Master difficulty, to prevent skipping most of the encounters.
  • The Empty Tank Lost Sector on Tangled Shore now rewards the correct Exotic gear, in line with the other Lost Sectors' reward rotation.

Raids
  • Vault of Glass armor mods now appear in the Collections tab.
  • Fixed an issue where players could kill Atheon by tethering Supplicants as they self-destruct.
  • Fixed an issue where players could kill Atheon in the Future Venus portal before starting the encounter.
  • Fixed an issue where players could break Minotaur shields in the Gatekeeper encounter by using Prometheus Lens.
  • Fixed an issue where Aegis Relic blocking ability was not continuously blocking damage.

Gameplay and Investment
Armor
  • Path of the Burning Steps no longer grants a stack of its buff on becoming slowed by Stasis, only when becoming encased.
  • Star-Eater Scales
    • Now correctly grants its damage bonus while the player is standing in a Well of Radiance.
    • The status icon for Feast of Light now correctly scales up to x8, gaining one stack per Orb picked up.
    • Fixed an issue when calculating Super bonus damage. Having 4 stacks of Feast of Light will grant a 55% bonus to Super damage, and having a full 8 stacks will grant a 70% bonus to Super damage. For context, the original formula at the start of the Season was a 60% bonus to damage at 4 stacks.

Weapons
  • Fixed an issue where the Roar of the Wyrm ornament for Whisper of the Worm Exotic's geometry would disappear when walking against walls.

Bounties and Pursuits
  • Fixed an issue where projectile melee ability kills weren't counting toward progress for Step 4 of the Iron-Handed Diplomacy quest.
  • Fixed an issue where the Capture Completionist Triumph would not properly unlock for some players.

Abilities
General Stasis

Stasis Freeze

• Reduced duration of all non-Super freezes vs. players to 1.35s.
    • Note: This freeze is too short to break out of, so breaking out is now only possible when frozen by a Super.
  • Reduced Special-weapon, Heavy-weapon, and Light-ability bonus damage vs. frozen players from +50% to +5%.

Stasis Slow
  • No longer reduces weapon accuracy.
    • Now increases weapon flinch when under fire.
  • No longer suppresses class ability and air moves (e.g., Icarus Dash).
    • Known issue: The Stormcaller's Ionic Blink is still suppressed when slowed. We plan to address this in a future release.
  • Reduced movement speed penalty while slowed by ~20%.

Whisper of Hedrons Fragment
  • No longer increases weapon damage after freezing.
  • Now increases weapon stability, weapon aim assist, Mobility, Resilience, and Recovery after freezing.

Whisper of Rime Fragment
  • No longer provides overshield while in Super.

Coldsnap Grenade
  • Seeker no longer tracks targets after initial target acquisition.
  • Increased arming duration before seeker spawns from 0.3s to 0.8s.
  • Reduced detonation radius vs. players from 3m to 1.5m.
  • Now bounces off walls and detonates on the ground.

Titan Behemoth

Shiver Strike

• Reduced flight speed and distance.
  • Reduced knockback vs. players.
  • Removed slow detonation on player impact.

Cryoclasm
  • Now requires the Titan to sprint for 1.25s before activation when not in Super.
  • Removed cooldown.

Howl of the Storm
  • Reduced angle of initial freezing/damage cone.
  • Reduced crystal-creation freezing radius.
  • Slowed down sequence of crystal formation to allow victims more opportunity to escape.
  • Now spawns a small crystal on walls if performed into walls.

Glacial Quake
  • Reduced heavy slam vertical freeze range vs. players.
  • Reduced damage resistance from 50% to 47%.

Hunter Revenant

Withering Blade

• Reduced slow duration vs. players from 2.5s to 1.5s.
  • Reduced Whisper of Durance slow-duration extension vs. players from 2s to 0.5s.
  • Reduced damage vs. players from 65 to 45 (after one bounce reduced further to 30).
  • Reduced projectile speed by 10%.
  • Reduced tracking after bouncing off a wall.

Winter's Shroud
  • Reduced slow duration vs. players from 2.5s to 1.5s.
  • Reduced Whisper of Durance slow-duration extension vs. players from 2s to 0.5s.

Touch of Winter
  • Coldsnap seeker no longer has increased movement speed or travel distance.
  • Coldsnap seeker now spawns a small Stasis crystal on detonation.

Warlock Shadebinder

Penumbral Blast

• Reduced tracking and proximity detonation size and tracking vs. players.
  • Reduced freeze radius vs. players when impacting the environment from 2.7m to 1.5m.

Iceflare Bolts
  • Seeker now only chains once when spawned from a player shatter.

Winter's Wrath
  • Freezing-projectile tracking strength now ramps down to 0 after 2s of flight.
Rewards
  • Seasonal reward sources (including locked Override chests and the weekly vendor challenge) now correctly contain Seasonal class armor items and have been updated to reduce the frequency of getting duplicate items in succession.
  • The Iron Banner Machine Gun and Shotgun now drop from the Iron Banner engram.
  • Vault of Glass director tooltip will retain its Pinnacle drop notification for classes that have not yet cleared it each week, as drops will still be available.
  • Vault of Glass secret chests are now properly dropping Titan and Warlock armor.
  • Vault of Glass vendor purchase of the Templar package no longer occasionally grants incorrect weapons or armor.
  • Vault of Glass vendor purchase of the Templar package is no longer locking itself out due to incorrectly detecting if the player has obtained all of its possible results for the current character class.
  • Vault of Glass vendor purchases of Conflux, Gatekeeper, and Atheon packages now correctly grant armor when such a result is rolled, instead of nothing.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I did a lfg last night that devolved into doing the cheese. We were crushing until they decided to do it.

Yeah I dont get it. Clearly the raid is easy enough to get through, why NOT just do the last bit real quick? No instead it's "heh lets just jump off and shoot Atheon" like what the fuck man lmao

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Yeah I dont get it. Clearly the raid is easy enough to get through, why NOT just do the last bit real quick? No instead it's "heh lets just jump off and shoot Atheon" like what the fuck man lmao

The team I was with fucked up so only two guys were in there with zero heavy. It took like 15 minutes for them to do enough damage to kill him. Like, why? Four of us standing around with our dicks in our hand waiting for a guy to finish punching Atheon's foot lol

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
See Star-Eater Scales have been "nerfed" again. Now max out at +70% damage (higher than the +60% they started at, still).

TCB

Oct 19, 2019
I get why they slowed down the stasis titans, but god damn that was my favorite class to play due to the speed. I would have gladly taken a huge hit to the super or the effectiveness of the grenades if I could have kept that one aspect.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
The whole handling of Stasis including how you acquired aspects and fragments almost made me quit this game for ever. I hated all of it. Worst thing ever. I want to forget stasis ever happened! Garbage timeline in Destiny's history.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Thankfully the only group that ever decided to cheese (which I went along with bc f*ck arguing in an LFG), quit after the first try coming back from the portal. They couldn't figure out how to spawn back in the present and we wiped, even though Atheon had like 2% health. They did the damage relatively quickly, I'll admit.

Got it done one wipe later. Glad that's over.

Oct 26, 2017
Man the nerfs to Behemoth basically took a lot of the fun that was left out of the subclass. Can't wait for the Titan Darkness subclass in Witch Queen that has a generic punch theme for the millionth time. Only for any fun with it to get nerfed cause of PvP.

If you have a Titan alt and have yet to get/finish Stasis on it, don't, it really isn't worth it compared to Warlocks and even Hunters lol

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
thank god the stasis nerfs actually did something; now people will have to actually use their weapon... and by weapon i mean their shotgun crutch.. hopefully that gets nerfed next!!

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Titan mains who are weeping about the Stasis nerfs: I ain't sad for yous.

And fuck that stupid Stasis kneestrike bullshit that always sent me flying off the goddamn map too.

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
Why would we go to the cabals homeworld? We've don't really venture outside of our own system, old chicago is my bet as well.