Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammacide

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, Esoterickk is absolutely unbelievable when it comes to PvE content. His talent is unmatched. Amazing and wonderful to see him get this. 👍

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The one thing I didn't know I'd missed... the ability to sort through inventories during loading screens. Or have I been tricked?

It feels good.

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I feel so bad for Datto :(

Bungie must have been late on hitting whatever switch/trigger they do. Must be disheartening.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Man, it turns out LH/NF nerf on console isn't all that bad. The fact it increases range after 2 crits making the third shot like a enhanced opening shot means these 2 guns will still be in the console meta.

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Not Forgotten doesn't really feel that different to me post nerf. I mean, obviously there is a difference thanks to the decreased fire-rate, but it doesn't feel as pronounced in practice as the changes read on paper.

Honestly, the nerf is going to have a lot less to do with me putting Not Forgotten away than the existence of Recluse will. Outbreak + Recluse or Bygones + Recluse has been feeling real good.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
bungie should really stop calling these raids... 3 rooms 1 jumping puzzle and 1 boss is not a raid
It's a 6 man no matchmaking activity with high power level requirement and complex mechanics, it's a raid regardless of what you think of its size.
Man, it turns out LH/NF nerf on console isn't all that bad. The fact it increases range after 2 crits making the third shot like a enhanced opening shot means these 2 guns will still be in the console meta.
Of course they will remain console meta because they did not address the actual sandbox problem with hand cannons.

Totenkinder

Oct 27, 2017
This new pursuit UI is absolutely awful. They added a ton of clicks to get to the same pages, everything is super unorganized and a massive wall of text now.

WHY. WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY. UX testing, Bungie. PLEASE USE IT.
Agree with this 100% Pursuits being in the directory versus character inventory was a big mistake IMO. Hope they patch it back soon because it's already pretty annoying

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Has Bungie said anything about fixing the /join command on PC? It seems to not recognize any battletags as valid.

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Sorry if this has been asked but does anybody know how many imperial coins you get per drop from the Power and Efficiency 2 chalice upgrade?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
They backfill comp drops now apparently. Well, about as reliablly as anything else meaning not very.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Roughly how long does the Outbreak Prime quest take from start to finish?
Bout 18-19 minutes on average, 14-15 if you really know what you're doing.

Oh you mean the QUEST: It's honestly pretty short. Following a guide you could probably get it done in about an hour or two.

Last edited:

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone looking for someone to start at Forsaken King and get back until the swing of things? I really want to jump back into playing this game, but my friends have lost interest advd there's just so much stuff i still don't know and need to learn. Thought it'd be better playing with a cool group of ppl. Everyone if you've already completed it and max level and willing to run through and show me the ropes to the be Raids as PvE. I'm on PS4 and a mature gamer with kids so I mostly only hey to play late at night and on weekends...

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Menagerie is pretty cool, but lasts way too long depending on the group I guess. 50 minutes for one piece of powerful gear, yeah no.

I do like the idea of it and its execution for the most part. It seems like a way to introduce near Raid level mechanics to people who probably don't ever get to experience Raids and a nice, involved activity for endgame players looking to get certain loot or for something between typical PvE and a raid. This and the Shattered Throne dungeon are both examples of this idea, executed beautifully.

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Menagerie is pretty cool, but lasts way too long depending on the group I guess. 50 minutes for one piece of powerful gear, yeah no.

I do like the idea of it and its execution for the most part. It seems like a way to introduce near Raid level mechanics to people who probably don't ever get to experience Raids and a nice, involved activity for endgame players looking to get certain loot or for something between typical PvE and a raid. This and the Shattered Throne dungeon are both examples of this idea, executed beautifully.

50 minutes? Say what.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017

Theoretically, as your light grows the activity goes by much faster. Right now, it's slow-going because your light is low. Once folks are around 730-740, you'll see people screaming past it.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018

It will take less time once people power up as right now everyone starts dying as the level of enemies increases during an encounter. Once everyone is a little leveled, 2-3 encounters should be enough to fill the bar.

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Theoretically, as your light grows the activity goes by much faster. Right now, it's slow-going because your light is low. Once folks are around 730-740, you'll see people screaming past it.

That makes sense and I do understand it, still wish it would be better balanced between hour when you start vs. running it in less than 10 minutes when you over level. It sorta reminds me of the Forges being way too hard for most people when they launched.

50 minutes? We got ours done in like, 8 minutes tops.

I blame everybody else! /s

Really though it just throws you in and its cool that you have to get the mechanics real quick, but I had people who had never seen a Raid banner before and thought it was something bad. I for real saw some dude cautiously walk up to the Raid banner, and not activate it.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That makes sense and I do understand it, still wish it would be better balanced between hour when you start vs. running it in less than 10 minutes when you over level. It sorta reminds me of the Forges being way too hard for most people when they launched.

I blame everybody else! /s

Really though it just throws you in and its cool that you have to get the mechanics real quick, but I had people who had never seen a Raid banner before and thought it was something bad. I for real saw some dude cautiously walk up to the Raid banner, and not activate it.
Blueberries are adorable sometimes.

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Wondering this too... Trying to figure out the most efficient grind
Said screw it and ended up putting points into it. You can only buy 3 boosters per week from the vendor and it has a pretty low proc chance even with the booster and it only lasts until you find coins once. It gives you 500 coins each time it drops. So basically you're investing 3k coins and spending 30 legendary shards will get you 1500 back on the first week excluding any actual drops without boosters.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone looking for someone to start at Forsaken King and get back until the swing of things? I really want to jump back into playing this game, but my friends have lost interest advd there's just so much stuff i still don't know and need to learn. Thought it'd be better playing with a cool group of ppl. Everyone if you've already completed it and max level and willing to run through and show me the ropes to the be Raids as PvE. I'm on PS4 and a mature gamer with kids so I mostly only hey to play late at night and on weekends...
PM Ruthless and hop on the Discord train.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Just checked out this Esoterickk and it turns out i've watched loads of his videos before. His guides are really great, none of the usual youtube bollocks, just straight to the point guides. Congrats to him.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Said screw it and ended up putting points into it. You can only buy 3 boosters per week from the vendor and it has a pretty low proc chance even with the booster and it only lasts until you find coins once. It gives you 500 coins each time it drops. So basically you're investing 3k coins and spending 30 legendary shards will get you 1500 back on the first week excluding any actual drops without boosters.
Buy or apply? Cause i am pretty sure i bought 7 of those boosts from werner. Just havent used any yet.

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Buy or apply? Cause i am pretty sure i bought 7 of those boosts from werner. Just havent used any yet.
You can purchase and use an unlimited amount of the ones that give you runes and they last 4 hours. The second upgrade allows you to purchase boosters that increase the chance of you getting coins since the second upgrade in the chalice gives you a small chance of getting coins from strikes/crucible/gambit matches. However this one you can only buy 3 per week and it lasts until you get a drop.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Am I in the minority who prefers the handling of Luna's now post-RPM reduction? Funnily enough I feel more efficient with it. Could just be people are still getting used to it so they're a bit iffy in 1-on-1 situations but I'm having a blast with it even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.