Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Desperados, Wasteland 3, or Pillars of Eternity 1 if I only want to play one long Western RPG on Game Pass?

OskarXCI

Banned
Nov 11, 2018
I'm still on the fence about going into the Yakuza series. How many months to beat 0-6 ?

Yakuza 0 and 5 are larger than the rest. They take 35-40 hours to beat each, and that is if you just focus on the main path.

Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2, 3, 4 and 6 are around 20 hours each on average.

You can easily double the play time if you do substories, minigames and other side activities.

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
Wondering if there is any cross save with Control XBOX, and if there is any way to easily get the game of the year stuff or unfortunately if its better to just get that version on Steam/EGS?

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
One quick question. I have GP Ultimate on PC right now (used the 3€ for 3 month offer), if I buy a year of XBLGold, will get automatically upgraded to GP Ultimate for 12 months? Or is that not possible anymore?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Bought Desperados 3 in the holiday sale mid-December, but haven't installed or played it yet. requested a refund, but it's well outside the 14 day limit. Not holding my breath.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
One quick question. I have GP Ultimate on PC right now (used the 3€ for 3 month offer), if I buy a year of XBLGold, will get automatically upgraded to GP Ultimate for 12 months? Or is that not possible anymore?
If you got Gold right now it would convert to 4 months of GPU.

Wait for your GPU subscription to end then you can do the Gold to GPU conversion method.

AFAIK the Gold to GPU still works. I did it a long time ago, but I haven't seen anywhere where people have said the conversion is gone.

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wait final fantasy xv is leaving? I swear it was only added a couple months ago...and I need to start Death's Gambit before it disappears!

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Still playing Haven on and off,Torchlight III is not bad also,playing a lot of that now(I whish the locale where more diverse though) and I downloaded Yakuza 0 yesterday.I only played demos of Yakuza but always wanted to try a full playthrough...now if I like 0,I will have a whole lot of Yakuza to play in the future lol...I have a great feeling about The Medium and Desperados III is great,I love Srpg(xcom,Wasteland)...good stuff.

Nov 1, 2017
Can't wait to dive back into Yakuza 4 and 5 on PC. Really hope ultrawide is supported, like the other 4 games on Steam.

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need to contact my attorney about the legality of this gamepass drop before I get excited about it.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
But what about the sustainability of game pass in the years to come?!!!

Cool additions, will be at least giving Medium a whirl.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
God damn what a month. I just came off playing Dragon Quest 11 too. Where to start.

Who needs to buy games when you have Game Pass.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I was literally considering buying Desperados 3 like 15 seconds before noticing this thread, lol.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Looking forward to the Yakuza collection. Played through Kiwami 2 last summer (and 0 and Kiwami before that) and been looking forward to continuing the Kiryu saga. Actually wound up buying the collection on PS4 when it was on sale for Black Friday, though fortunately didn't open it and returned it after the Game Pass announcement.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Holy shit, amazing month incoming.

Really looking forward to continuing from Yakuza 3. I really hope all the Yakuza gakes are Play Anywhere with cross-save from here on out, like Yakuza LAD.