• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

If they chose to go through with it, it would cause a mega spreader event of 65,000 people.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
7351.jpg

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck you DeSantis. This is the most reckless governor in all America. Fucking bastard.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans: We're trying to kill you motherfuckers.

They aren't even trying to hide it even slightly anymore.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is there anything that can be done to remove him from office before his term? This is beyond fucked.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
DeSantis: Be a true American like our great patriot, Trump, and catch Covid. You aren't weak, are you?

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Only Miami?

Ron Dickbags wanting to kill a blue leaning city and steal the election.

ReturnOfThaMack88

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2020
I mean, he can't be possibly doing shit this stupid and reckless unless his constituency supports it right? Like he's giving the people what they want?? Is that his angle??? Because this guys hands are dripping with the blood of Floridians.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Just...what is the goal? Even if you got some full games you are literally putting loads of people into a dangerous illness and that will end up costing you more! Even if we were to toss our basic humanity out of the window there is no economic gain!

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Guy is a fucking moron.

Didn't he only win his election by less than 1% or something?

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Just...what is the goal? Even if you got some full games you are literally putting loads of people into a dangerous illness and that will end up costing you more! Even if we were to toss our basic humanity out of the window there is no economic gain!

They have switched to an awful herd immunity strategy.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a weird choice, given that COVID is still pretty bad in Miami.

Are the Jaguars and Bucaneers allowed to have full seating capacity?

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
When Florida man is the Governor. Like wtf, this is 100% going to be a super spreader event.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone who would actually go to a full 60,000 seater stadium, well, I cannot help but think will get what they deserve.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
You say this, but we also reelected Scott, and gave him a Senate seat.

I (unfortunately) don't see DeSantis going anywhere unless he chooses not to run again.
You would think that, right? But, Florida.

I mean, he beat Gillum by less than half a percentage point when the odds were stacked in his favor. Gillum was a good candidate at the time, but I can't imagine his handling of the pandemic has endeared him too many but the staunchest righties, and they're not voting for anyone else, anyway. But yes, I know it's Florida..