• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Saying he's being hidden is a right wing conspiracy theory.

Full stop.
Jesus Christ the dude is old and says dumb shit constantly! His aides would be smart to limit his shit! God damn it's so annoying! He was the guy the Democrats wanted, "gaffes" and moronic, doddering statements and all!

We have one dude with rot brain and thinks he's a New age Nazi and another dude who thinks he was locked up in Africa with Nelson Mandela and thought his fucking sister was his wife . Gimme a break with making excuses for this shit and just tell people to vote for the non Nazi old fool.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i do so hate all the weird fan fiction y'all write about how strong daddy trump is going to utterly crush feeble ol' joe in the debates, it's like, we get it, y'all think trump is good and cool and smart.

yeah, sure, "no puppet no puppet you're the puppet" guy is gonna clean his clock in a way that literally no one on the democratic field has seemingly been able to in any of the dozen or so debates they've had this far.
Completely agreed. What the hell are people even talking about? Imagine being so desperate you phantasize about Trump being dominant in a debate.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Huge Bernie guy here but if any of you go Bernie or bust in general election and Trump wins against Biden, remember deep down you have absolutely not even an ounce of moral authority to criticize whatever the unchained Trump admin will do now that they don't have to worry about reelection.

Yeah sure its going to be our fault when your fucking senile old fool loses to Trump. CAN'T WAIT. For everyone to blame the Bernie Supporters like they did with Hillary even though the majority of Bernie supporters voted for Hillary in the general.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
The country is no where near ready for a full on 100% Progressive candidate. We ain't there yet, and won't be for a while. What we can hope and push for is to keep chipping away in social policy and economic policy and make things fairer for everyone..
God forbid you say this on twitter though

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
hopefully Sanders is officially done on the national stage now so the progressive movement can rally behind a better candidate next time

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
TBH I think she's fine just going back to the Senate. Endorsing either candiate would have brought negatives for her so doing neither was probably the smart move.

^ yep and I feel any senator candidate that dropped out to endorse Biden will not be VP. I feel like someone not currently in office is more likely to be the pick for Veep.

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
i do so hate all the weird fan fiction y'all write about how strong daddy trump is going to utterly crush feeble ol' joe in the debates, it's like, we get it, y'all think trump is good and cool and smart.

I don't think anyone is saying that. Just that Biden doesn't make sense on good days during the debates. On bad days he is ramling old man. Trump isn't much better but unlike Biden he is a narcissist that believes he is the best thing since Jesus. He is going to loose to Trump during debates if he can't even keep the topics straight.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Or you think he would bring it up at any point during the debates. Then again, the dude can barely finish his sentences lately.

I'm guessing you didn't pay attention to him in debates when he discussed expanding the ACA and adding a public option, or bringing drug prices down for example.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Putting a constant cam on Kornacki is just wrong MSNBC, let the man have his time to get another bump of cocaine before the next segment starts.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I said it before and I'll say it again, if Biden wins against Bernie I will vote for him just as I did with Hilary, and it does seem like that's the case, but after this I plan on never voting again. I am done with the Democratic Party and done with US elections.

After this and 2016 the democratic party and politics is dead to people my age. It seems like are elections are always about the lesser of two evils. Then when one side loses we get blamed anyway. Fuck it all.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ the dude is old and says dumb shit constantly! His aides would be smart to limit his shit! God damn it's so annoying! He was the guy the Democrats wanted, "gaffes" and moronic, doddering statements and all!

We have one dude with rot brain and thinks he's a New age Nazi and another dude who thinks he was locked up in Africa with Nelson Mandela and thought his fucking sister was his wife . Gimme a break with making excuses for this shit and just tell people to vote for the non Nazi old fool.

How the hell are you and others still pulling on that sister/wife thing. Do you lie and just not care about lying or what?

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So, if we weren't fans of Bernie, we don't dream of a different world?

You're not the only scared constituency, unfortunately DSA and Bernie talked a big game about his army, but they never materialized so people are just voting to stop the bleeding

If you supported Biden over Bernie, than yes you value status quo predatory liberal capitalism over even the the tinniest hint of a social democracy.

I'm not even American, but here's what I can tell you- you better hope Bernie voters materialize in November for Biden because he aint winning without them. And if people like you continue to berate and dehumanize Bernie voters, then don't be surprised if they sit this one out.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
Jesus Christ, Trump is going to demolish Biden. What are you thinking, America? You got so close to unseating Trump with Bernie but Biden is going to be a cakewalk for Trump. Half the time Biden isn't even coherent anymore.

People seem to be wishing he's someone he isn't. The same thing got Trump elected, so who the hell knows.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Did my part today. This Green is feeling the Bern.

Biden is a DINO, better left in the past. Voted for Iraq War, racist past, not a good candidate for women, won't cut the defense budget which the pentagon is by far the greatest threat to global climate ever, won't help students, will veto M4A.

I'm writing in Bernie in the GE, that's my endorsement. I'm tired of this moderate BS of "we'll do it next time" when it WONT happen. "We'll cut the defense budget next time" - didn't happen, "we'll get third parties in next time" - didn't happen, "we'll help the downtrodden, have universal healthcare, free education" - didn't happen, "we'll end drone wars next time and shut down torture at guantanamo" - didn't fucking happen.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
I said it before and I'll say it again, if Biden wins against Bernie I will vote for him just as I did with Hilary, and it does seem like that's the case, but after this I plan on never voting again. I am done with the Democratic Party and done with US elections.

After this and 2016 the democratic party and politics is dead to people my age. It seems like are elections are always about the lesser of two evils. Then when one side loses we get blamed anyway. Fuck it all.

Bernie has taught you to hate the only organized vehicle that has a shot at addressing climate change. Your perspective is irrevocably fucked

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
I really see Biden wining in November we just need to pray for a recession. With a recession Trump is done.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Nick Corasaniti, in New York 7m ago

Biden's support with black voters held in Michigan, where 66 percent supported him compared to 29 percent for Sanders, according to exit polls.

May 26, 2018
Pretty much. Really need a viable 3rd party from these two corrupt Right wing parties.

The system doesn't work that way. It never has, and it can't until one party changes itself from the inside, gets in power, and shifts things around to give the future a better chance. I'll tell you now, it's not Trump's party. This half-functioning decrepit-ass system benefits them.

If we try to break apart the single party that respects science and learning and choosing who you love, America will become a hellhole unlike anything you have ever known.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you supported Biden over Bernie, than yes you value status quo predatory liberal capitalism over even the the tinniest hint of a social democracy.

I'm not even American, but here's what I can tell you- you better hope Bernie voters materialize in November for Biden because he aint winning without them. And if people like you continue to berate and dehumanize Bernie voters, then don't be surprised if they sit this one out.

Biden is objectively not status quo.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The comparison between MI in 2016 vs 2020 is crazy

Some Districts are getting 50% increase voter turnout

SneakersSO

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
North America

I thought i'd vote for the eventual nominee, but I realized its largely pointless. I'm sticking to down ballot/local elections.

Biden ain't getting my support. Screw that. I'm done voting for people I don't believe in.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
What progressive policy does Biden have? What *any* policy does Biden have? I've listened to most of the debates and all he ever said was "I worked with Obama on something like that before".
Apologies to the poster who created this.. but I took a screen cap of it previously. Here are Biden's policies. There's a lot of good stuff in here, even if it isn't as far left as Bernie. A lot of these actually seem realistic too.

EScNdP-WoAU_d_P

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did my part today. This Green is feeling the Bern.

Biden is a DINO, better left in the past. Voted for Iraq War, racist past, not a good candidate for women, won't cut the defense budget which the pentagon is by far the greatest threat to global climate ever, won't help students, will veto M4A.

I'm writing in Bernie in the GE, that's my endorsement. I'm tired of this moderate BS of "we'll do it next time" when it WONT happen. "We'll cut the defense budget next time" - didn't happen, "we'll get third parties in next time" - didn't happen, "we'll help the downtrodden, have universal healthcare, free education" - didn't happen, "we'll end drone wars next time and shut down torture at guantanamo" - didn't fucking happen.

Biden is a DINO? lol

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. Cool. Real glad that we're propping up a rapidly decaying old man just so he can be a rubber stamp, instead of electing a man who has a vision and has a solid fucking record in the most important election of our lifetime. Real awesome. Good job, America. Good job. Glad to see you can learn from your mistakes.

I voted for Bernie, but if Biden is gonna win, then let's get some progressive policies through him.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
How the hell are you and others still pulling on that sister/wife thing. Do you lie and just not care about lying or what?
If you are telling the truth he still makes up random shit, forgets stuff, changes stuff because he is old! Again let's not turn into Trumpets who pretend Trump is Aokay.

The only reason I'm voting for him is because he will be like Trump and probably not know what the fuck is going on half the time. Which means at least his cabinet and a dem Senate will be able to get shit done through him.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
I won't be voting for *any* Democrats come November at this point. I'm out of this shit party that doesn't actually give a fuck about the working class and the vulnerable like me. Asking me to vote for someone like Biden, who would cut the systems I need to not be dead on the street, is like asking me to shoot myself in the face. I've put up with their bullshit and voted for them every single time for two decades straight. I am done with that and they have lost my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.