• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
....so far I only acted but I thought something being up with that already and then...
the tutorial dude when you ask him about acting says:
"if you only ACT, you might start to think - What about the guy with the scarf in pink?"
I'm so paranoid lmao. What should I dooo.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want to go into this fully blind, but just two quick questions:

1. Is there controller support?

2. Does it save progress or do you have to finish it all in one go?

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I want to go into this fully blind, but just two quick questions:

1. Is there controller support?

2. Does it save progress or do you have to finish it all in one go?

You can save, dunno about controller support.

What the hell? Out of nowhere? For free? Is it a sequel or what? At work now so I can't play :(

Seems to be a sequel (and a demo?), but some of the details at the beginning
didn't quite match up with where we were at at the end of Undertale. Seems a lot of time has potentially passed, though.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Windows defender blocks this thing...
Why do I have to "override security protocols"?

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I am eagerly awaiting Jacksepticeye's video on this. Undertale meant so much to him, and it was really cool seeing him just fall in love with the game.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Windows defender blocks this thing...
Why do I have to "override security protocols"?
If you're on Windows 10, SmartScreen is blocking it. SmartScreen is based off of how often a thing is seen by Windows 10 by all users connected to the internet. If it hasn't been seen often, it'll do this. You're good.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently some people have finished it and it does seem to just be a teaser.
If so then I guess the thing happening in 24 hours is the official announcement of the game and asking for feedback.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So for anyone who's playing it:

Has anyone been able to find the Broken Key B? Only found A and C

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Woah. This looks like it's a full game.

Sucks I have to go to bed now or else I would play it in one sitting. Music is FUCKING FANTASTIC and the combat is the perfect evolution of Undertale. I really need to get through it before the swarm of spoilers envelops the internet.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
When Lancer laughs it reminded me a lot of Pac Man 2 The New Adventures very goofy voice. Maybe a coincidence, maybe Kefka was more the inspiration judging from the other Final Fantasy influences I've seen crop up in his work.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
....so far I only acted but I thought something being up with that already and then...
the tutorial dude when you ask him about acting says:
"if you only ACT, you might start to think - What about the guy with the scarf in pink?"
I'm so paranoid lmao. What should I dooo.

I'm sticking with acting for sure, but uh, I'm definitely expecting this thing to play with expectations at some point

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The shop music in the castle is so good.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Not reading this thread so I can avoid spoilers, but I played for about an hour and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm guessing this is a demo of some sorts so maybe it won't last much longer, but I'd love to be wrong. Nothing too spooky so far, but that could easily change.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhhk so this is apparently long? Guess I'm not playing it now. Are there any save points?

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished it.

It's take around 2-3 hours to beat. It actually is demo of chapter 1 of the game.

I wont spoil anything. You should do yourself a favor and experience it yourself lol. Dont looking for spoiler.