• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
That fucker hasn't been wearing a mask the whole time and quickly scrambles for it the instant he thinks he has a gotcha. What a tool.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing about republicans being upset for an oversight committee conducting oversight is really fucking stupid when you think about it.

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans continue to do this in every hearing. Softball questions and long-winded speeches about how mean the left is

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
There are Republicans in each of those states in statewide office. Wtf is she talking about?

She's living in a fucking bubble.

Oct 25, 2017
"we're very concerned about every delay..."

yeah right.

and again, the issue in his mind is 'trucks running on time'. How is that a major factor in getting people their damn mail? Is there a time limit somewhere? He never says why this is an issue.

For once DeJoy's answer on liability versus cash made sense though. "it needs to be addressed". Except that that already happened, and that bill is currently dying on Mitch's desk..

edit: did all these Republicans forget the intelligence report being dropped that proved Russian interference?
"they're insulting your integrity"
and you're insulting my intelligence, jackass

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like all of these yelling republicans are trying out their verbal diarrhea as an audition to replace rush limbaugh when he leaves the air.

Oct 25, 2017
"criminals destroying property"

WOOF

"that's just who they are now"

how do you feel about White Hoods, sir?

And he's right in between two black women too. Fuck me, that's blatant.

Oct 25, 2017
Ms. Lawrence is being nice about it in order to get an answer, but the 'for crying out loud, why would you implement it now' is the question.

and recess time.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
The Republicans in this committee are just disgusting, no use of their power. They're the theatrics 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️