• No

Votes: 1,231 45.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 615 22.5%

• Total voters

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for a steam sale, personally. Too busy with other games atm.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. Too many games, I'll wait for Game Pass next year. I assume MS will pony up to make that version superior with a bit more content and graphical features anyway. Looks great though!

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. It'll be on Game Pass, so I'll wait for that. I can get way more than a year of the service, for the launch price of the game.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Maybe I'll try it on Game Pass next year. For now I have many other games to play, so not in a hurry.

Hazz3r

AVALANCHE
Nov 3, 2017
I generally don't enjoy Dishonored but Deathloop is my most anticipated game of the year (now that Skywalker Saga is delayed to 2022😩)

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting to see if it's on Game Pass for PC at launch 🤞🏻

The silence on this is somewhat annoying

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
My current options are:

Play it on my aging PC which has the very real chance of blowing up if I play it on anything other than Low settings which isn't the way I want to experience it.

Or,

Play it on the PS5 (which I don't currently own, can't currently afford, and likely couldn't track down even if I wanted to).

Game looks good! But right now it's a no for me.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks awesome and I love the concept.

Having said that I'm absolutely drowning in games at the moment so I might be on a wait and see for impressions. But 90% a yes.

Ticked yes.

OP
OP
drewfonse

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
I was a little confused about the gameplay flow, but some of the recent hands on previews have done a nice job of illuminating how it works. Hopefully, it's great.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Shooting and movement looks clunky to me. I'll wait for the game pass version next year

Apr 25, 2020
That's a Nay from me. I like Arkane's games but this just doesn't look at all interesting, especially compared to Prey and even Dishonored which I'm not that huge on. Roguelikes have become a plague in the industry. I just don't get the appeal. It is nothing short of built in repetition.

Grenchel

Oct 27, 2017
I have such a backlog that I am going to wait.
I still need to get through Dishonored 2 and Prey as it is...

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Arkane gets my day one buy every time. They're one of the best in the biz and I'll blindly trust them until they give me a reason not to.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I need to see more. Right not it is not on my purchase list but that could easily change.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
definite Yes if you're a fan of Arkane!...yesterday's final previews solidified it for me...sounds amazing!

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Interesting day/night sequences and different ways to approach the map like Hitman. Despite that, I rarely buy games day one anymore. Will wait for a deep sale.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Not really my cup of tea at first glance, i have to try it first so i will just wait for the game pass version.

Oct 27, 2017
Unless it gets amazing reviews, I'll probably wait until it goes down in price. Games with Rogue-like elements can be a bit hit or miss for me.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Looks great. I'm waiting the year for it come to Xbox.

If the rest of the year wasn't already packed with games - I'd probably get it for PS5 - but there are so many games coming out over the next few months.

Oct 27, 2017
I want to want to buy this game but:
  • It screams $20-$30 off for Black Friday
  • Won't it be on Game Pass once the exclusive deal ends? Do we know if it's 1 year? So September 2022?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not a game that interests me really. Cool concept though. But yeah there's no shortage of games that interest me more ATM so I'll just spend money on those and play this next year if(when) it's on GP.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Dishonored is more my speed, as in stealthing about and being boring non-lethal & never seen so I am not jumping immediately on Deathloop. I tell you I would like the return of demos so I could try it out. Old man screams at the clouds etc.

Boomstick75

Banned
May 7, 2021
Have it pre-ordered but still not sure. It depends on the save mechanic or lack thereof. Existing comparisons to how it is similar to Returnal's is discouraging, but I'm waiting for clarification.

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Yes, in one year I will be purchasing with my gamepass membership. Hope it's a solid title for MS's first party to have.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
With Gamepass, I saw someone mention something about a funky weird Dave system and I just can't pay money for those type of games.