• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing news.

Look at Kojima crediting someone other than himself the crazy man. That looks like a very happy team.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
You mean...Hideo Kojima Presents: Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding: A Game by Hideo Kojima, story by Hideo Kojima, game design by Hideo Kojima, produced by Hideo Kojima, special thanks to Hideo Kojima & staff is finally gold!?!?

Woohoo!!!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
We're just a bit more than a month away from a revolution in gaming. Holy shit.

Jun 26, 2018
Look at those miserable souls, how horrible it must be to work for that egotistical Kojima... /s

Happy for them, looking forward to release :)

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I gave you some shit Kojima, but now I want to congratulate you and your team. Doing this in under 4 years is a real achievement. Regardless of how the game turns out, I appreciate your drive for innovation in gaming. Do take a break now and be proud of the millions of people who will play and hopefully enjoy your game.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Personally I gave this a 50% chance of getting delayed... glad to see it's making the release date!
I'm expecting a year of updates to follow as the game aims to do a lot.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations!

Damn I watched the MGS4 documentary again last night and I think I recognize some faces from there lol.

I still wander where Shuyo Murata is...

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
tenor.gif

Praise be. Game of the generation incoming. The industry is about to get turned upside-down by this revolutionary title.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Just once I'd like to see a huge game like this get finished early enough and they decided to move the release date forward a couple weeks just to surprise the fans and get it out sooner.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Can't wait! Congrats to the team for all their hard work. I'll be there day one for this crazy ride.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations! :D
I'm starting to get excited for this game. I am anticipating something really unique, weird as hell and probably very divisive, lol.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic news. Already preordered.

If the game delivers on his vision we're in for something special.

Can't wait for the reviews and the OT.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to Kojima Productions for completing their first game post-Konami, can't wait to play it on Nov. 8th.

Death Stranding's development has been a real rollercoaster for all of us, first with the whole Silent Hills/ Konami fallout, to Kojima's World tour of every major developer, to the Guerrilla Games - Decima Engine collaboration, Norman Reedus and Guillermo Del Toro involvement, all the crazy trailers and fan theories... the real fun doesn't begin until we finally play it. Cannot friggin wait, HYPE!!!

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Not followed it much...but how will it revolutionize gaming?
Never before in a game gave you been able to pee as a sci-fi fed ex employee. It's the future of gaming.

Jokes aside, while I certainly don't think this will revolutionize Jack shit, it's a pretty game and I'm glad it's coming out.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, the way that tweet is worded. Happy for the team and excited to see how this turns out.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Shinkawa is putting up two fingers and it ain't the peace sign either.

He's really about to do it isn't he...

Last edited:

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Ok, whys this game getting all the uber superlatives already when just a few played it and not a single preview is out in the wild yet. Im optimistic that it'll be a good game but game of the gen? Game of the decade? Ahm nope don't see this yet

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Just once I'd like to see a huge game like this get finished early enough and they decided to move the release date forward a couple weeks just to surprise the fans and get it out sooner.
At least the digital version should go up because the code is final and ready. But muh retail stores..