• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I wonder if the ad for 'Ride with Norman Reedus' is in the final game or if it just was for TGS. Weird to have a world that have Norman Reedus and the main character is also played by said Reedus (and acts as someone else).

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the ad for 'Ride with Norman Reedus' is in the final game or if it just was for TGS. Weird to have a world that have Norman Reedus and the main character is also played by said Reedus (and acts as someone else).
Nah, that's gonna be in the final release.

Oct 27, 2017
VhDpZaY.png

Fascinating

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I feel bad for PythonSelkan he still thinks MGS Survive and Death stranding are Silent Hills. he just released a video a couple of hours ago to theorize about Death Stranding as Silent Hills. While it was fun watching his videos before, now after seeing the leaks, I feel he lost many efforts in bloating the thing so much that it went out of proportions and hyped DS so much for many in vain. He should have checked the leaks before making his last video tbh so he won't feel ashamed after.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for PythonSelkan he still thinks MGS Survive and Death stranding are Silent Hills. he just released a video a couple of hours ago to theorize about Death Stranding as Silent Hills. While it was fun watching his videos before, now after seeing the leaks, I feel he lost many efforts in bloating the thing so much that it went out of proportions and hyped DS so much for many in vain. He should have checked the leaks before making his last video tbh so he won't feel ashamed after.
Nah, he's a cunt. Don't feel bad for him.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, he's a cunt. Don't feel bad for him.

Oh poor people in the official DS thread they are posting his video and getting hyped by pure fart. If only they know that they are getting trolled for nothing, otherwise they will get big shock when playing the game that it has nothing to do with Silent Hill.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm really curious how this will perform on base PS4 because that's what I'm still using 5 years later and probably just gonna stick with it till the end.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't been following this closely. I don't care about story spoilers, but I still don't understand what kind of game this is.

- Is it more like BotW or MGS5?
- Is the main gameplay mechanic traversal of the world or is it more about combat?
- Is it true open world? How empty is the world?
- How long does a playthrough take (not doing all of the side content?).
- Are there any big gameplay surprises beyond what we've seen in previews to date (e.g. just running around delivering packages and climbing ladders and peeing?).

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't been following this closely. I don't care about story spoilers, but I still don't understand what kind of game this is.

- Is it more like BotW or MGS5?
- Is the main gameplay mechanic traversal of the world or is it more about combat?
- Is it true open world? How empty is the world?
- How long does a playthrough take (not doing all of the side content?).
- Are there any big gameplay surprises beyond what we've seen in previews to date (e.g. just running around delivering packages and climbing ladders and peeing?).

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't spend an hour watching that, but it looks like it's more like Journey than anything, which is kind of terrible news in my book.

cavegift

Oct 4, 2019
I can't spend an hour watching that, but it looks like it's more like Journey than anything, which is kind of terrible news in my book.
No random stranger on a forum is going to take the time to gently explain the mechanics of a video game to you when you refuse to do any research or pay attention to anything yourself.