Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you think retaliation is appropriate, I think a slap in the face makes you even, not getting choked out and beat on by multiple grown men. Jesus.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Guy needs another 'S' on the front of his costume...

He could use this:

ar608a_0436b.jpg

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
One thing about living in the world today is that right wing shitheads just keep revealing themselves. Ostracize the motherfuckers.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
One the one hand, it's bad that social media allows people to easily disseminate their awful views and opinions.

On the other hand, it's a good thing that said people are exposed for the world to see.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't hate on him for being roleless. Don't try to extrapolate beyond that. Hollywood does not give a fuck about your politics unless you make it known on set and alienate.

Dean Cain is a cross-functional Star that botched himself. Dunk on his comments, not his career.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Seems like every time these "celebrities" and youtubers find a wider audience they immediately out themselves and their dumb views. The lack of self-awareness is definitely something.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
Don't hate on him for being roleless. Don't try to extrapolate beyond that. Hollywood does not give a fuck about your politics unless you make it known on set and alienate.

Dean Cain is a cross-functional Star that botched himself. Dunk on his comments, not his career.
Nobody hates him for being roleless. Everybody hates him for being a tool. His dead career is just bonus schadenfreude.

Also you're not the boss of me.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017

Calling these people nazis obviously doesn't insult them. There's not many other ways left to hurt their feelings so I understand why people revert to job shaming instead.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Cain, Sorbo, and Adam Baldwin should get a show on NRA TV. The L Team. James Woods can be their boss.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
People pulled this same shit back with the Parkland Survivors. Grown men talking about how they want to smack around kids in the face of a tragedy where adults and kids were slaughtered. Fucking cowards all of them.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Dean Cain has an ego the size of a planet, can't be cast and was the lead of Superdouche.

Believe it.... or NOT.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it would be just like Synder's Superman to punch a kid for throwing an egg at him. Hell, he'd probably toss a building at him without looking to see who it was first.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
How fortunate he isn't a big star lol
Yeah right. He seems like the kinda dude that wants to be noticed. Well he might his wish now. Someone needs to egg him.
Replace L.A with anywhere on earth and it's still correct.
"Honestly, nobody - and I mean nobody - ever gives me so much as a second glance here."

LMAO
Y'all been had. It's an Onion article.