Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
But what if....?

1200px-Master_Xehanort_KHIII.png
I'd cheer lol it wouldn't make sense but hell

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I thought his gf got killed off in the last movie?
They fridged her thinking it would be "okay" since it's undone at the very end.
didn't this just wrap? seems like a very quick turnaround.

but very excited!
They stopped filming due to the strikes. Assuming Marvel Studios doesn't do their usual bullshit *laughs* that probably gave them time to start working on many aspects of post-production.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The TVA is likely getting involved specifically because of the fuckery that Wade pulled during the credits of Deadpool 2.

Except a huge part of Loki season 2 was making it so they didn't do that any more, and that they were wrong to ever be doing so.

Marvel Disney+ shows continue to be completely irrelevant to the movies, lol

Feb 16, 2022
Except a huge part of Loki season 2 was making it so they didn't do that any more, and that they were wrong to ever be doing so.

The TVA stopped pruning timelines/universes. Nothing says they can't stop a rogue individual gallivanting the timelines to do whatever he wants.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

They don't prune the timelines anymore but they likely do watch over timelines and intervene if it may lead to problems that threaten all of time.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

We'll see when the movie comes out I guess.

Also what a wild take considering the main complaint of the MCU is that the Disney Plus shows are TOO relevant to the movies.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll even bother to make a joke about Weasel not coming back.

"yeah too bad Weasel died in that unfortunate plane crash"

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
The original intent was actually to leave her dead but test audiences were responding so poorly to the decision, they decided to undo it with reshoots.
I remembered hearing that but there's no reference to that being part of the reshoots on Wikipedia. But a quick search says otherwise. Definitely some editorializing done there.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Just noticed what looks like President Deadpool on one of the monitors.. bottom left of the screen.

He's also saluting Captain America :D

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

That's not correct.

The TVA has changed in that they no lone prune timelines. But they are still watching over the multiverse and trying to prevent people from creating catastrophes. That's why in one of the final scenes, it's implied that they were going to step in to stop Kang in Quantumania but that it was "taken care of" (by Ant-Man).

Wade screwing with time as much as he did in the Fox universe is exactly the kind of thing that the TVA would step in for because it could cause an incursion.

This is kind of a wild take considering the most recent MCU film is The Marvels and one of the most common complaints is that it's clearly a direct follow-up to two different Disney+ shows.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone complained about the amount of "homework" they have to do to understand this?

Of course they haven't.

SixtyTwoMike

Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe how much seems to be riding on this movie. Also maybe I need to watch Loki season 2. Also, buried 20th Century Fox logo lmao

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
97ILCTH.png

The bald figure seen from behind at 1:17...

I'm thinking that might be Emma Corrin's character, who has been heavily rumored to be playing Cassandra Nova.
Returning to my post about this character...

...they seem to be part of the whole Mad Max style Brotherhood convoy that Pyro is a part of (and Sabertooth as we've seen from set pictures). My guess is that, if this is indeed Cassandra Nova, that she is in charge of the Brotherhood gang in the void and is initially like just an obstacle in whatever mission that the TVA sends Wade on but she ends up escaping to the TVA and starts using telepathy to control Paradox's TVA department. That's just my random shot in the dark at the plot.

My other random guess to her is that they simplify her backstory and just make her Xavier's evil twin sister who was supposed to die in the womb but due to time travel shenanigans one ended up being born in some timeline somewhere which ended with her getting pruned at some point.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I forgot it existed which I suppose proves your point of it's irrelevance but that's just 2 so far...well 3 if you count Echo because I don't think she makes the jump to the movies

Well with Echo, the whole point is that shows like that are now going to be labeled as being their own standalone thing

On that note, wonder if they'd do the same for Daredevil. I mean, he really don't need to be involved in anything bigger than street shit, but they also might want to close the door completely on it either, idk

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like actual fun not the forced "it's a fun movie" we've seen trotted out for the last few MCU movies.

Which were anything but.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
The trailer wasn't really funny. Hopefully the full movie is funnier.

The rest looked fine. Not great, but fine.

Deadpool & Friend is a better title. 👀

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like actual fun not the forced "it's a fun movie" we've seen trotted out for the last few MCU movies.

Which were anything but.

I assume one is The Marvels, but I don't know what else you could be referring to unless we're going all the way back to like Love and Thunder lol

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I didn't care for the trailer at all but I'm still super hyped for the movie itself.