Oct 26, 2017
lot of Dems watching the RNC as well just to get a pulse on what's happening on that side. Not sure trump's base does the same as much, since ignoring reality is kind of their brand.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
And that's without streaming. No Rethuglican old people even know how to use a computer so I'm sure the streaming number was just NASTY and the WORST and so mean.
they absolutely do, because they get all of their "real news" from fucking facebook and random youtube channels

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Fox News not show the whole thing last night? Which I thought was strange, no?

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you consider almost no one in his base watched the DNC, 'cause it's fake news created by the deep state, yet I'm sure a number of independents and Democrats watched the RNC, since reasonable people are actually curious about what's going on throughout reality....this is pretty amazing. Fuck the GOP.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh man that's going to drive him crazy! He doesn't care about anything than fucking TV ratings.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
He should let Guilfoyle close the convention. She's all anyone is talking about now.

Part of the reason he won in 2016 was the zoo-like circus he presented. This time he's trying to act all serious and it's turning off the reality TV fans.

Crazy Kimberly is his only hope to get back the ratings.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Ratings will likely be worse tonight.

I'd expect a bump since Melania is scheduled to speak *cough* plagiarize *ahem* tonight. No one is tuning in for Kim Guilfoyle and Don Jr.

Also I've been of the mind that there's nothing new in the RNC that we haven't seen every day for the past 4 years of Trump speeches and Fox News propaganda. There's just no reason to watch it, unlike 2016 you already know what you're gonna get.

Oct 27, 2017
I bet Trump is preparing a Twitter meltdown on how the Democrats rigged viewership by buying extra tvs and turning them all on to the DNC :P

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Surprising numbers tbh considering old ppl typically watch TV. Yes I am implying that old ppl tend to follow faux news, etc...

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
And how many of you boneheads are helping by hate watching that shit show? Let it be more of a blowout and settle your blood pressure.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I can bring myself to want to turn it on. I'd get far too frustrated listening to the constant bullshit.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Democrats obviously used their stimulus checks to buy more tvs so they could inflate the numbers. /s

This dude is gonna be pissed though.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Only saw a couple of Colbert segments and got my fill of that bullshit. Fuck those people.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I mean, Trump may be more sensational and better at attention-grabbing, but at the end of the day more people are interested in hearing what the next President of the United States has to say than a guy who's going to be "retired" to Russia in six months time.

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
Last edited:

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
The 15.7 million viewers Wednesday is also down sharply from the same night four years ago, when the same six outlets drew 22.81 million viewers. That's a 31 percent drop. Last week's Democratic convention brought in 21.46 million viewers on its third night.

Kamala killed Pence. I'm sure Obama played a big part.