• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope the WB Montreal game is close to releasing. Even if its Q1 2021 ill be happy.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got into the shirt site, not free anymore. $33

XCIV69q.png

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody have a link to the stream? I click the one in the op but I can't tell if it's right. Unless it's suppose to change when the steam actually starts?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I unironically wish this was some weird second life thing were you could walk around a digital con

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Panel is supposed to start in 2 minutes but there's no video feed or anything?
Anybody have a link to the stream? I click the one in the op but I can't tell if it's right. Unless it's suppose to change when the steam actually starts?
LIVE stream here (thanks Dierce !):

www.dcfandome.com

DC FanDome presents Wonder Woman 1984 Virtual World Premiere

Join us on December 15 at 12pm Pacific for the Wonder Woman 1984 Virtual World Premiere

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I unironically wish this was some weird second life thing were you could walk around a digital con
Furry conventions have been doing that this year in VRChat. For Anthrocon, someone recreated part of the actual conspace from the hotel for people to socialize in, with a screen on a stage showing the livestreamed events. I wish more things did stuff like that.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if I'm live or not. Aisha Tyler is talking. There's no timecode or time-bar at the bottom

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Aisha Tyler pretending she's standing in some awesome arena when we all know she's standing in a green box and the cgi arena isn't even impressive?