• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
she had to lose. she a thief and also "KKK"

edit: oh it's still going on

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Most of the remaining vote is in the Atlanta metro

Dave Wasserman works at the NBC Decision Desk FYI

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Why aren't both called? There isn't a large segment of voters who vote for 1 democrat and 1 fascist, is there?
Aren't senators elected by their districts? I know I only have the option to vote for one in each election. Not sure if runoffs are different, but I assume not.

Should be a different set of voters for each Senator.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
source.gif

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Aren't senators elected by their districts? I know I only have the option to vote for one in each election. Not sure if runoffs are different, but I assume not.

Should be a different set of voters for each Senator.

Senators are voted by the entire state. The reason you usually only see one Senate race is they're usually not up for reelection in the same year.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I think once you understand why someone with experience calls something you realize it's not really a big deal that they have done so.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
if the dems pull through in both races then we can really say that trump is a double edged sword for the GOP. while he can get republicans to the polls he also gets dems and independents in equal or greater numbers based on how shitty he is. best case scenario is dems finally start showing up in non presidential races and we finally stop republicans from dominating state legislator races.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
No offense to Warnock, but is there a chance people thought they were voting for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Still need Ossoff to bring it home. Would be amazing to wake up tomorrow to Minority leader Mitch McConnell.

Dogo Mojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want to be excited but we need both for it to matter. I want so bad for McConnell to get fucked.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Why aren't both called? There isn't a large segment of voters who vote for 1 democrat and 1 fascist, is there?
American swing/split-ticket voters mostly have inexplicable, nonsense values. Two big things that differentiate the races: Perdue is a big name in GA; Sonny Perdue, David Perdue's cousin, was governor of the state from 2003 to 2011. On top of that, Loeffler is largely considered a weaker candidate. She was appointed, not elected by the people of GA, and it's hard to not see her as a rich, elite dickhead by either side of the aisle.

Loeffler is less of a toss up with the current count than Perdue is. It's not looking good for him either, but it's not impossible for him yet.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking believe we're actually winning this, holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.