CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Gyro aiming is huge and hopefully they can nail its execution well. Its nice to see them actively acknowledging the feedback from the demo and working to address the issues raised.

Of course everyone will say "performance" is the most critical. but of course the devs are aware of that and will work their hardest to accomplish it, either for launch or post-launch support.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Wow I that feedback was really worked on kudos to the developers and the community. I am really pumped for this game.
I've never seen a game incorporating feedback where every change ends up being a good change. Either the community really knew what they were saying or the devs knew well to seperate the good from bullshit... or both. They did well

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of this improvements are welcome, especially since I found the demo to be pretty meh. Definitely will keep an eye for it.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I was already excited after the demo. I'm super excited after seeing all these fixes.

Oct 27, 2017
This game is the reason I was hoping the Switch Pro rumor was real. I loved the demo, but it was rough to look at. Glad to see all the other improvements.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
love the cover art, looking badass

medium_switch_daemonxgajmr.jpg
This is so fucking good

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Amazing box art.
Whhhhhhy does it have to come out in September????? Lmao

I'll still buy it

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Great changes. Glad they listened if they weren't already planning on making some of those changes. I still enjoyed the demo a lot even with wanting changes. Frame rate is the only thing to worry about now and if it takes a hit on some of the time then I can at least forgive it.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I already loved the prototype missions, but gyro controls make it so much better.
This game felt like a Monster Hunter with mechs, which sounds so cool. But it's kinda different at the same time, can't wait to play the full game.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the Treehouse footage and the boss fight is still too long for my tastes. Otherwise seems to be much improved.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
As someone who isn't really sensitive to framerate and wasn't bothered by the demo, this is a massive list of net-positive improvements. So cool to see that the demo served its purpose -- this just about doubled my anticipation for the game.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
man the framerate is still shit even in the trailer!

A real bummer cause the demo was great, but the framerate really made it hard to stomach! Not sure if i'll pick it day one

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
man the framerate is still shit even in the trailer!

A real bummer cause the demo was great, but the framerate really made it hard to stomach! Not sure if i'll pick it day one
Is it though? I was specifically looking for those bits in the trailer and I thought it looked much better compared to the performance of the demo.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Things I wanted them to change:

- Faster combat overall (flying, melee, etc)
- Better performance

The new trailer gave me some ZOE vibes.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I had big issues with the game after the demo but i think this trailer made a good job at selling me the game.

Why the hell is everything out in september though, oh my god.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Loved the demo and this looks even better. It's very cool to see that they actually heard the feedback and made changes to the game.

I also like Tsukuda's attitude whenever he showcases the game. He seems very passionate about it.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
From the Treehouse segment it seemed like the game ran smooth and faster than before. They definitely improved the frame rate. Game looks amazing and from the demo it was clear it will be a meaty experience with lots of RPG elements.

Netto-kun

Oct 27, 2017

For those who complain about Joy-Con being too small these this might just be for you.

Hori is creating this special edition controller with a Daemon X Machine theme and functionality. This two-part controller slides on like a Joy-Con but is as big as a Pro Controller.

There's also a themed X button and a rapid fire button the back which can be programmed to fire for 5, 10 and 20 seconds.

The controller however doesn't Gyro, the IR cameras, HD Rumble or NFC. It'll also only work in portable mode. It'll out September 2019 for ¥ 4,780 which is around $65AUD.
canNCyQ.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The framerate has been massively improved too, going by the half hour of footage we got from Treehouse.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I was so hyped at the announcement as I'm a huge Armored Core 4/for Asnwer fan, but I had no fun with the demo and didn't even finish it. Controls were horrendous (a pro controller might help in that regard), the mech had no inertia, aiming and shooting was just not fun at all for me. I'm glad they made a lot of improvements, I'm willing to give the game a chance. I hope there will be an updated version of the demo to see things for myself.