Status
Not open for further replies.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one besides Scullibundo that saw this and immediately thought of Terminator 2?

In retrospect, Sarah Connor did a really good job of scrawling out letters with a 7" hunting knife. Very neat and legible considering how awkward it is to try and carve words into a bench with a massive blade. And she didn't even use a backwards "N".

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Controller looks amazing. But with the game launching closer to the XSX launch I don't see why I'd buy it.

Yeah I don't get it. The XSX controllers work fine on XB1 and on PC.

The series x version would have a better dpad, a share button, and nicer textures on top. It's not like past generations when the new controller would ONLY work on the new console.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
I expected a yellow controller scheme for some reason...

As for the controller I think it looks decent but nothing special

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I like how it looks but I can't spend money one something that isn't XSX or PS5. I know it will work with XSX but it's not the newer type control.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I like a lot of design elements on this, and the color scheme. The overall design and layout though is....eeeehhhhhhh not doing it for me. The "No Future" scribble seems extra cheesy. It's like the Xbox team saw the original trailer, and then just designed a controller around that.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty slick.

But, if I bought every neat-looking custom controller I liked, I'd have dozens of them just laying around collecting dust.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Am I the only one besides Scullibundo that saw this and immediately thought of Terminator 2?

In retrospect, Sarah Connor did a really good job of scrawling out letters with a 7" hunting knife. Very neat and legible considering how awkward it is to try and carve words into a bench with a massive blade. And she didn't even use a backwards "N".

No. First thing I thought too, but I couldn't remember exactly what did Sarah wrote in T2.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
oh wow, that's a sexy looking controller. Hope PS5 controllers are this sexy, gonna be saving up for one of those

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Especially in the realm of game-specific themed controllers, this looks great.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Looks great, but a specialty controller this late in the generation seems like a tough sell. I guess if they keep the edition size small, it could still work.

Dajanksta

Oct 28, 2017

gah love that movie. DUH DUH DUN DUN DUN!

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Love the design, looks amazing. Unfortunately I don't think I can justify buying an Xbox One controller right before Series X comes out, even being cross compatible.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
It looks like the side profile of a chicken looking to the right. The analog stick is its eye, the bumper the red tuff of skin? on its head.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Its weird, I kinda like it. Im glad it doesnt have the name of the game on it, I always hate when they do that.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Not quite as awesome as the Titanfall controller.

Would have been an instant buy if it was a Series X one though

Status
Not open for further replies.