• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Yeah this is disgusting, the connotations are also disgusting. "Send everyone who looks different and disagrees with us back to their country of heritage." If he had any moral compass he would have shut that chant down hard. The only reason to ever send anyone back is immigration fraud or non citizen committing serious crimes, and the stuff about her brother from what I have seen is only from a couple right wing sources with a shoddy amount of evidence.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Man, what a time to be alive.

We have a racist president that hates more than half the country because they voted for Hillary and/or just plain don't like him.

So he surrounds himself with what amounts to circus sideshow rejects in Nazi-like propaganda rallies, stoking white Nationalism.

Oh, and he partied with sex traffickers in the 1990s and 2000s.

That's our President.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

offer not valid to those who aren't white

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Man, what a time to be alive.

We have a racist president that hates more than half the country because they voted for Hillary and/or just plain don't like him.

So he surrounds himself with what amounts to circus sideshow rejects in Nazi-like propaganda rallies, stoking white Nationalism.

Oh, and he partied with sex traffickers in the 1990s and 2000s.

That's our President.
Don't forget rapist

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
So I have a white evangelical uncle who my aunt says goes "training". I asked her what she meant and she said the shooting range.

They both voted for Trump. We still hang out cause my aunt and my mom's family are Vietnamese immigrant. And family is really important to my mom and them. My uncle doesn't seem crazy. But he tried talking politics with me once about Globalists and shit but stopped when I showed disinterest.

Kinda worried about what's going to happen next year.

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left

Here's how the official Democrats account is responding to the rally tonight

They deleted it.

bdzUMki.jpg

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Was this rally already on his schedule this month? Or did he throw it together in light of the Epstein scandals and videos?

Oct 31, 2017
The fact that the Democratic Party rode a blue wave surge off of the political will to enforce oversight on this obviously criminal, obviously dangerous, obviously racist, obviously not withholding the oath of the office President yet is wringing their hands, trying desperately to kick the can down the road is, to put it mildly, infuriating.

And people wonder why many centrists/moderates/apolitical individuals are so politically apathetic.

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
Those people are beyond reason and redemption. We need to do everything we can to ensure they don't ever feel empowered like this again. Brute force them back into the shadows like roaches.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shit is starting to remind me of this. They just need to have the Königgrätzer Marsch blaring on loudspeakers:

Jan 15, 2019
"now"

But yes, this is disgusting. I wonder what these morons are going to do when Trump loses next year.
While I get your point with "now", they really are a different coalition than they were before. Dubya almost won an outright majority of the hispanic vote in 2000. The core beliefs haven't changed, but the intensity and extremity of their beliefs certainly has.

Anyway, yeah, this is a disturbing chant.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

trump is gonna get a member of congress assassinated & pelosi is going to respond by urging him to put aside the divisive rhetoric and instead work together to solve america's problems

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ. If that's a rally 15 months out from the election, imagine the frenzy he'll whip the oinkers into come october 2020.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
We really need a democrat candidate who's going to put Trump in his fucking place. Taking the high road will not work, just as it didn't work last time. Trump needs to be bullied during the debates, called out for his shit, called a racist, called a rapist, told to shut the fuck up, called a liar. We also need a candidate that will convince (trick if needed) the only 10% of Trump voters needed to turn to win. We need a candidate who'll convince just those 10% of Trump voters how he doesn't give a shit about them and is fucking them over. The nominee cannot play nice, it just will not work with a piece of shit like this and with half the country being pieces of shit.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
This is the race war that Russia tried to stoke before... with the black lives matter add and all. Trump is just doing all of the heavy lifting, like a good reek.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I wish Dems would shut the fuck up about uniting the country. The Republicans are so far gone that there is no possible way to unite with them.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the Democratic Party rode a blue wave surge off of the political will to enforce oversight on this obviously criminal, obviously dangerous, obviously racist, obviously not withholding the oath of the office President yet is wringing their hands, trying desperately to kick the can down the road is, to put it mildly, infuriating.

And people wonder why many centrists/moderates/apolitical individuals are so politically apathetic.
That's not what happened at all.

Anything related to Mueller consistently ranked last.

Apathetic centrists turned out, flipped seats, and are being serve in exactly the way they requested.

Chibits12

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, MD
I don't know which is more infuriating, the fact that the Democratic party can't get their shit together in starting a real impeachment process or the ongoing circus of an administration. Can't keep moving those goal posts when people's lives are in danger.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He just doesn't care anymore, he just wants to see how far he can push and still get re-elected

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
So no worries we have clear video evidence Trump stoked racist chanting at his rally. He is actively promoting white nationalism all across the US.

When will someone fucking step up for us goddamn minorities and fucking DO FUCKING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE THIS MAN RILES UP HIS FUCKING WHITE TRASH TO HURT AND KILL US?!!?

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
This is the race war that Russia tried to stoke before... with the black lives matter add and all. Trump is just doing all of the heavy lifting, like a good reek.
Race divisions certainly are their forte. Congress should've provided a united front while they could but, because they're comprised, this is only going to get worse.

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We really need a democrat candidate who's going to put Trump in his fucking place. Taking the high road will not work, just as it didn't work last time. Trump needs to be bullied during the debates, called out for his shit, called a racist, called a rapist, told to shut the fuck up, called a liar. We also need a candidate that will convince (trick if needed) the only 10% of Trump voters needed to turn to win. We need a candidate who'll convince just those 10% of Trump voters how he doesn't give a shit about them and is fucking them over. The nominee cannot play nice, it just will not work with a piece of shit like this and with half the country being pieces of shit.

This. A thousand times this. Someone needs to put him in his fucking place and make a complete mockery out of him on the national stage.

Not in a hysterical way. Not by looking hurt and weak.

But by mocking him. Belittling him. Hitting him harder than he hits.

He needs to be bullied back. Hard.

When the bully gets his pants pulled down and punched dead in the nose in front of the entire class, the spell he has over everyone ceases to exist.

Chibits12

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, MD
They're literally taking pages from a Nazi playbook. What's next when he gets re-elected? Minorities wearing symbols like stars of David because of national security?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This. A thousand times this. Someone needs to put him in his fucking place and make a complete mockery out of him on the national stage.

Not in a hysterical way. Not by looking hurt and weak.

But by mocking him. Belittling him. Hitting him harder than he hits.

He needs to be bullied back. Hard.

When the bully gets his pants pulled down and punched dead in the nose in front of the entire class, the spell he has over everyone ceases to exist.

You know exactly what will happen if this goes down. Look at fucking people in the media with their white appeasement shit because "the squad" responded to racism from the fucking president, all but turning it into "both sides" shit.