Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
got mine in, this thing is a beauty

also those Wii U-style rounded edge blu ray discs šŸ‘€

giphy95jan.gif

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Are the UK and US releases the same? If so I'll switch my order to the UK version as it's easier than importing from the US.

Regarding the transfers, have these been touched on by Criterion at all?
Their edition of the first movie came out in 2012 boasting a new restoration so that may be the only one they did anything with.

It's a beautiful set and well worth it, especially at 50% off.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Got my UK copy today. Really love the artwork and colours, it looks great.

Pretty much identical to the US version, only difference is the card is wrapped around the spine and not stuck flat to the back.

MqxSIXJ.jpg

UKvLI7w.jpg

6fiAY7X.jpg

XW4B4Qi.jpg

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God I really want this šŸ˜«

It would make watching the showa era so easy and I haven't done that in years.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah mine arrived today as well (in a massive waste of a box from Zoom). Really nice set. Already watched Godzilla, been a few years since I last saw it. Looked pretty great in HD.

It's amazing that these have finally got a UK release after all these years. I hope we don't have to wait too long to get the rest.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah mine arrived today as well (in a massive waste of a box from Zoom). Really nice set. Already watched Godzilla, been a few years since I last saw it. Looked pretty great in HD.

It's amazing that these have finally got a UK release after all these years. I hope we don't have to wait too long to get the rest.

Yep the box was stupidly massive lol but at least it had no chance of being damaged.

Agreed, getting complete box sets of the Heisei and Millennium Era's would be awesome.