EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

samantha-katie-james-racism.jpeg

Yeah I remember distinctly my time as an ethereal cosmic being before existence telling God that I wanted to be black before he dumped me into this mortal coil. I also told him I wanted to have a chronic illness too.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well that's a new one for sure.

Edit: I totally blanked she's pregnant too holy shit that's messed up.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I ain't a usual here but this was posted in the UK Coronavirus Thread and it's a perfect fit:

Context: Today is the day pubs re-open in the UK after being closed due to Coronavirus. Tens of thousands of people have died and there's a fair chance that the people going to the pub in the next few days will increase that number considerably.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Mary Kay Letourneau gets defensive when the interviewer asks her about her relationship a 13-year-old student

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mary Kay Letourneau gets defensive when the interviewer asks her about her relationship a 13-year-old student

I read up on this. She had his kid, spent 3 months in jail due to a plea agreement that she never contact the kid again, got out of jail, immediately broke that plea agreement, had ANOTHER kid, and got put back in jail for like 7 years, then got out and married him

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
There continues to be a ton of shit posted here that is not cringe, by any definition. Maybe we need a refresher in the OP.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I read up on this. She had his kid, spent 3 months in jail due to a plea agreement that she never contact the kid again, got out of jail, immediately broke that plea agreement, had ANOTHER kid, and got put back in jail for like 7 years, then got out and married him

holy carp you had to read up on MK Latourneau? Either super young or not american. She was a household name for a long time for all her fuckery.