• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This was the weakest episode in a while, maybe in the whole show. It was easy to see where the whole thing was going from early on, and it offered little in the way of surprises or stand out execution. The whole episode felt like treading water until the last 5 minutes. It continues this season to struggle to find a use for Josh.

"Get your ass out of my house" was good though.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Weakest songs of the series' run to me. Episode outside of that was alright. Well, hard to keep up that peak quality throughout all times!

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
While weaker than most of the season, I was still very solid.
George continuing to be awesome, and I loved Rebecca's therapy group.

So, what is Rebecca doing at the end? Breaking up with Nathaniel? Telling him everything?
I didn't see the preview, so if you have please spoiler it.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Defo a break-up. I can't see it being anything else. Also, that one girl in Becca's therapy group was a complete April clone (Parks and Rec)

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Nooo I don't want Rebecca and Nathaniel to break up already :(

Next episode titles:
Nathaniel Gets the Message!
Oh, Nathaniel, It's On!

First is obvious, but kind of hoping that "oh Nathaniel, it's on" is a good thing and not an exes battle, "the war is on" kind of thing. I want Rebecca and Nathaniel to be on good terms, and work on things to where they can maybe be together again. :( I think once Rebecca is healthier, they are really good for each other...

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Well, the wait for the next episode is going to be tough.

So, in the meanwhile, I think I'll just get my ass out of this thread.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't been very active here and also didn't realize it was back Friday. Also been a while since I GIF'd something, Rebecca's guilt tripping Gerry made me laugh probably more than it should have.

d20vvp3.gif

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I felt like S3 was going to push Rebecca and Josh back together but on new bases, like reasonable adults instead of whatever "we'll never have trouble again" was. This episode absolutely cemented it for me.
Probably better for Nathaniel, too.
Is the series supposed to end at S3, or are we getting a 4th season?

curb

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's been officially renewed but I think they've talked in the past about having a four season plan for the show.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's been officially renewed but I think they've talked in the past about having a four season plan for the show.

It was initially reported as four seasons, but I've seen articles that have sort of backtracked that to "four parts" rather than "four seasons." The CW is pretty hesitant about cancelling shows, but Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is like, the literal lowest rated primetime show on network TV three years running, so...

curb

Oct 27, 2017
It was initially reported as four seasons, but I've seen articles that have sort of backtracked that to "four parts" rather than "four seasons." The CW is pretty hesitant about cancelling shows, but Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is like, the literal lowest rated primetime show on network TV three years running, so...

I hadn't seen the four parts thing but I'm not surprised that it would be the case. It's the best show no one watches. It's got good critical buzz for the CW but yeah, the ratings are pretty poor. I just hope they can finish telling the story they want to tell.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Makey Makeover too low
I Have Friends WAY too low
Santa Ana Winds too low
I'm a Good Person robbed
Poor Settle For Me
Generalize About Men a touch too low. That's like a top 3.

Give Good Parent that high?
JAP Battle? Really?

List is redeemed with You Stupid Bitch though. I was hoping and cringing the whole time thinking they'd betray it but they came through in the end.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
With a list that long, it's bound to make some of us unhappy. Personally, I Go The Zoo is my favorite, and some of ya'll would have given me flack for that!

Oct 25, 2017
"Newsflash, fuckwads, I'm a good person" is probably my favorite line in the whole show, so I'd put that higher, but it's nice to see Ping Pong Girl getting some respect.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Vulture ranked (most) of the songs in the show. I know we all love arguing about rankings while we wait for the new episode!

(Feeling Kinda Naughty at #82 out of 85? WTF?)

That's a terrible list. My friend and I came up with our own lists of our Top 10's b/c that one is so bad. Mine:
  1. A Boy Band Made Up of Four Joshes
  2. Feeling Kinda Naughty
  3. I Give Good Parent
  4. I Could if I Wanted to
  5. Sex with a Stranger
  6. Ping Pong Girl
  7. Santa Ana Winds
  8. We Tapped That Ass
  9. I Go to the Zoo
  10. Research Me Obsessively
  11. Sexy Getting Ready Song (Bonus Trent is Getting Ready Song)

Every song on here gets me every single time.

My friend's list for comparison:
  1. I Give Good Parent
  2. I'm a Good Person
  3. Feeling Kinda Naughty
  4. I Gave You a UTI
  5. Put Yourself First
  6. California Christmastime
  7. Sex With a Stranger
  8. Oh My God I Think I Like You
  9. Settle for Me
  10. A Diagnosis
  11. The Sexy Getting Ready Song
With a list that long, it's bound to make some of us unhappy. Personally, I Go The Zoo is my favorite, and some of ya'll would have given me flack for that!
#9 my man! I can respect that pick though.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Feeling Kinda Naughty is probably my fav song and one of if not my most fav bits from the entire show, I remember laughing so hard, it was perfect! That early into the series and I was a fan for life.

Pfffft putting it at #82. :|

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm far too lazy to make up a list, I just know that Let's Generalize About Men is one of the greatest songs ever, as is the Sexy Getting Ready song.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
I started watching this show last week, just reached the last episode.

this is a wonderful show.. I hope its been successful

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
Mine are:

I Go To the Zoo
The End of the Movie
Feeling Kinda Naughty
Settle for me
The Buzzing from the Bathroom
Getting Bi
Unfortunately I want to have sex with you
Love Triangles
Heavy Boobs
The Moment is Me
You stupid Bitch
Love Kernals
Man Nap

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Why have we not had a White Josh and Nathaniel subplot until now? They're so entertaining to watch.

"Give us back our shirts you monsters!"

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Woof, I thought VR3 had gotten chunky, but turns out he's all meat under there.

Status
Not open for further replies.