• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
First test

t1549569600z4.png

Second test
t1549594800z4.png

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
No, the Insider Blog had the wrong time posted yesterday. They updated it earlier today.
I stand corrected. Thanks.

On topic, gonna see if I can download and play some of the final hour of the first test. Played it 2 years ago at E3 2017, and the gameplay was Crackdown 1, virtually a 360 game, which felt old. Hope they have improved some things.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Meh. Where's the destruction? Been playing 5 minutes and not seen a single bit of destruction.

Edit: ok so glass smashing but not much else

eZn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My screen is super dark and it's hard to see anything except the HUD.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Not digging it at all tbh. It looks nice in 4K but the frame pacing is iffy and I don't like the movement. They should have targeted 60fps for this type of game.

Just hope the campaign turns out better.
My screen is super dark and it's hard to see anything except the HUD.
Change the HDR settings in the game, that's easy to fix.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
This is fine, I guess. Movement is good enough. Shooting is whatever but I've no interest whatsoever in multiplayer so it doesn't really matter to me.

it seems like a decent base for a solid campaign.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
This is so much fun.
Meh. Where's the destruction? Been playing 5 minutes and not seen a single bit of destruction.

Edit: ok so glass smashing but not much else
We're playing different games then because I've just watched entire buildings collapsing underneath people.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
This is so much fun.

We're playing different games then because I've just watched entire buildings collapsing underneath people.
Yeah, second game I tried had destruction, not sure why it wasn't working in the first game I played. Maybe they'd forgotten to turn it on in the Azure shed.

I still think it's shit though :)

Oct 26, 2017
Not just on PC I can tell ya that.... sigh. And the HDR is bullshit here. It's fine in any other games like Gears 4 but here the black levels are trash.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Alright, my first impressions after one match:

- Game looks better than expected
- Gameplay is fun, but a bit chaotic (wonder how long it'll stay fun)
- Destruction is not as impressive as I've hoped
- Lagspikes are quite annoying during the test, which screws up your camera or something. It's weird.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Played a match of Agent Hunter and came out as the top player on the winning team (Alpha), and all I have to say is....

The game feels like it has stutter or lag, and the auto aim makes it feel way too easy. The destruction wasn´t that impressive at all either, the game just feels and looks cheap.

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, my first impressions after one match:

- Game looks better than expected
- Gameplay is fun, but a bit chaotic (wonder how long it'll stay fun)
- Destruction is not as impressive as I've hoped
- Lagspikes are quite annoying during the test, which screws up your camera or something. It's weird.

Ok I see, those hiccups are lag spikes?

Shooting feels great, movement is better than I expected. The destruction itself however doesn't look too hot.

Deleted member 51848

Jan 10, 2019
Watched a few streams. This mode looks pretty boring and beset by small technical issues. Need to get hands on.

Andokuky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played two rounds. Meh as fuck. I can see the PvP MP and lackluster cloud stuff really putting a damper on the scores the game gets, even if the SP is quality.

It's just mindless lock on rubbish. The destruction doesn't really look cool or play any part in the match.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that you can't even fully collapse buildings is boring. Those indestructible pillars prevent from causing any actual fun destruction.