• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Ive been trimming it with scissors only and holy shit its been a disaster. The sides especially.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I take comfort in knowing that nobody is seeing me out and about. Nobody that's seeing me cares that I'm rocking a Shaggy right now.
Shaggy_Rogers-760x609.jpg

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I could only find up to a size 4 guard for my trimmer. Did my side a while ago but the top was just so long. Ended up doing everything in a 4 (and then sides and back with a 3 to blend) and it's just too short on my poor receding hairline (usually the top is cut with shears and probably equivalent of a 7 or 8 guard size). Hopefully a couple weeks it gets to an ok length.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I was gonna cut mine today. Well, I did. Once I got to the back with the clippers I was like "this shit is gonna be a disaster" and buzzed all of it off for the first time in 18 years. Goodbye.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My hair looks fucking stupid no offense. I can either look like Macgruber or I can tuck it behind my ears and look like Scott Stapp. It's bizarre that the mullet is so associated with the warmer states because a big mud flap draped across my back is making it feel 10° hotter than it actually is.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Used to get haircuts every nine months or so. It just got real long then real short, lol. So, considering I last got a cut in... January? It's not that odd to me. I was getting cuts more frequently due to wearing hats at current job, but this is just a return to what was "natural" to me. Biggest change is that I started wearing a hairnet at work, but don't think it's actually something they'd tell me I have to do.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Making all my coworkers jealous as they now realize that I keep my hair short out of a desire not to shame them with my thick, flowing, lustrous mane.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Turns out my wife is fairly good at cutting hair. I am never going to the salon again. I keep my hair short and when it gets to the point it touches my ears, it drives me crazy. Her first time ever and she nailed a 0-4 fade exactly how I wanted it.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Admiring the compliments people have with my natural thick curls on one hand and then on the other hand feeling awkward with all this unmanageable hair.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Been cutting it myself. Gave myself unintentional lines this time. Makes me go fast.
HOUN251.jpg

Been having to work this whole time so I decided to teach myself to cut my own hair and I'm super glad I did.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I use to have long hair and chopped it off, just because. I really don't care about my hair at all but I'm not sure mine has ever looked so bad. I feel like I have to be somewhat professional since I'm a lab tech. But I just can't do the buzz cut, I need a longer hair style and I'm open to suggestions for longer hair styles for guys, not like super long but like longer than the Beatles.