Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok im back in the game, we were smashing the game yet some dick still couldnt stop but being a dick to everyone. Planted the bomb on the winning round, he tried to kick the bottom player, nobody voted for it. Bottom player immediately voted against the dickhead, instant kick, and we won the round/game. Karma's a bitch :)

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
I think I'm done with CSGO for now. Maybe if they bring back cbbl I'll return but right now I'm just having a miserable time solo queueing in competitive.
I can't remember cheating being this bad since late 2017 before Valve finally introduced trust factor. Almost every game there's at least one player really suspect and the constant doubt if players are legit or not is just ruining the fun for me. It got so bad I had to permanently remove Dust2 from the map pool because a cheater every game was almost guaranteed. I thought about playing faceit but the lack of friendly fire is just so incredibly stupid I hate it.

At least the operation missions and the grind back to global while learning to play the Krieg was somewhat fun but I think 1000 MM wins is a good place to stop.
Definitely helps that the skin market is on an upwards trend so I sold all my shit and got $200 in profits.

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
It's funny how CSGO is breaking player records every other week and this thread is deader than ever.

NGL even as as huge Astralis fan it was still fun to watch Simple and Electronic completely dismantle them. I just hope G2 can put up more of a fight tonight.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
It's funny how CSGO is breaking player records every other week and this thread is deader than ever.

NGL even as as huge Astralis fan it was still fun to watch Simple and Electronic completely dismantle them. I just hope G2 can put up more of a fight tonight.
This forum and PC multiplayer FPS don't really go hand-in-hand.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017

I still play the game with my gang.

The 10 mans were funny though, except the fact that Dust2 was permanently veto'd.

XSX

Oct 31, 2017

PC only multiplayer game...the odds are stacked against it on here lol. Same thing with Tarkov.

Huge Astralis fan too, but Navi is my #1 team. Had a great time watching them so far.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
10mans were fun. I stopped playing for like 2 years and trying to get back into this game is painful solo.

G2 remembered they're French today

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
remember when mayhem blatantly cheated in a 10 man, refused to admit it, then got vac'd a month or so later

good times

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NaVi stomped Astralis and then G2 wins 20 rounds in a bo5.

They looked really fucking good this tournament.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah 10 mans were really fun. Especially because D2 was never played. Our 10 mans are why I still really like Season.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
That NaVi team is finally playing to their full potential, I'm already excited for the major.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
if I buy the operation shattered web now, can I still complete the missions from the weeks prior and get all the stars? Or is it locked?

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Ava's radio commands are so fucking loud though. I play with someone who uses her and spams "getout". They lowered that command volume for default CTs, but not the new agent models... and I hate it.

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
I'm hoping Valve will add the Half-Life Alyx gloves as Index pre-order content. I'd also take a combine CT or Alyx T player models with custom voice lines.

It's probably going to be stupid graffitis, some stickers and a patch

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
yeah, not happening. Those would end up being more valuable than the Valve Index itself lol..
Well they could make the items non-tradeable/marketable. Of course some people would then sell their steam account but at least they wouldn't be hundreds of dollars on the marketplace.

I don't think it's very likely as well but it's still a possibilty. One of the devs stated in the Keighley interview that they actually started development of HL:A with the CSGO glove assets.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
It had been a while since I played CS, so enjoyed it a bit tbh. I thought the lab and guardian missions were fun and I did most of the casual/dangerzone stuff while catching up on my podcasts since I've been on vacation for the past few weeks. But in the end, I was tired af, I'm done with the game for now. Good thing a lot of good stuff is coming out this month

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone get rid of these occasional frame time spikes / microstutters and the inconsistent frame times at the beginning of a match?
It's really bothering me that the game isn't 100% smooth. Is this normal behavior?
I've got the problems on 3 different hardware combinations and all of them should be more than enough for CS:GO (9700k + 2070S @120hz G-Sync, 3700x + 2070S @120hz G-Sync, 2600x + 2060 @60hz no V-Sync).

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Warmup is always a stuttery mess.

They still haven't fixed the totally random massive FPS drops that require you to use the rcon console command either and that's been around for like... a year.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait we still complain about Valve support in 2020? This game has changed so much over the years. I remember when people complained they favored Dota too much, and now no one even gives a shit about that game because they couldn't stop making pointless updates.

I saw ESEA placements are free for now so I decided to play. Who would have ever thought that ESEA would be the best way to play the game, with the least toxic players? MM is a shitshow now that it's f2p, Faceit for NA is probably even worse.