LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Sour gummy worms are the best candy.

Also, you're a dog...you're not supposed to be eating candy, let alone cough drops.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
My favorite cough drops are also black licorice flavored; what does that say about my taste buds?

Oct 28, 2017
71vNOaSoY8L._SL1191_.jpg

GOAT
I'm not even mad at this thread because of this post. Unless you special order some or drive to the Cracker Barrel, horehound candy and cough drops can be hard to find. And at the risk of sounding like I'm 90 years old, they're really good. I'm going to order some of these off Amazon, my throat has been trying to become The Driest Place on Earth this allergy season and cough drops aren't helping much. (Ricola Honey Herb)

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie those Haul's Breezers be bussin I be coppin those at the store sometimes when I see them.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not even mad at this thread because of this post. Unless you special order some or drive to the Cracker Barrel, horehound candy and cough drops can be hard to find. And at the risk of sounding like I'm 90 years old, they're really good. I'm going to order some of these off Amazon, my throat has been trying to become The Driest Place on Earth this allergy season and cough drops aren't helping much. (Ricola Honey Herb)
https://www.amazon.com/Claeys-Old-Fashioned-Hard-Candy/dp/B00WYAM71O

Market Basket and Ocean State Job Lot in the Boston area carries Claeys- they're relatively easily found all over New England. If you have to I guess you can order them off Amazon, but locally they cost $1 a bag. They have some other interesting flavors like Sassafras (taste like licorice which they also make).

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/Claeys-Old-Fashioned-Hard-Candy/dp/B00WYAM71O

Market Basket and Ocean State Job Lot in the Boston area carries Claeys- they're relatively easily found all over New England. If you have to I guess you can order them off Amazon, but locally they cost $1 a bag. They have some other interesting flavors like Sassafras (taste like licorice which they also make).
I live in Arizona, "getting them locally" is not exactly a viable option.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I live in Arizona, "getting them locally" is not exactly a viable option.
Well, they're out of South Bend so they're not exactly local to me either. Your local Walmart might carry it, mine do. The best hard candies out there. The lemon drops are another of my favorites along with the cinnamon (which is a little spicy).

Oct 28, 2017
Well, they're out of South Bend so they're not exactly local to me either. Your local Walmart might carry it, mine do.
Thanks, I'll check!

ETA: A sporting good store near me has a ton of Claey's flavors for $1.59 per bag, I think that's probably as good a deal as I can find out here.

Last edited: