• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about Pokemon or Smash so any of that.

Remaster the Mother series on switch and start working on 4. Golden Sun sounds good as well.

Also Flier Emblem lol

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Love the first two on gba. As a pair they're among some of the greats.
That ds one was just ok. If it's ever brought back I'd hope it's as epic as the original.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Golden Sun 1 & 2 need a full-on remake as one game like originally intended (originally planned for N64, but moved to GBA & it was too big for one cartridge). If this got a Trials of Mana level remake it would be so glorious.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I knew he was a man of good taste :)

I would love another Golden Sun.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i would love a new one. Just this time i want a fresh start with new characters who aren't in any way related to the chars of the past games.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
the animations in this game for a GBA game were just amazing. Some of the summons just blew my mind. Need to finish these one day

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
We don't like to acknowledge that one.

Dark Dawn wasn't bad, but the GBA duo are vastly superior RPG experiences.
I'll be honest I was super into getting into Golden Sun back in the day, started playing the first game and my overly picky ass got so hung up over the SUPER HIGH PITCH SOUND EFFECTS that I stopped playing immediately

Maybe theres a romhack that changes that, should look into it

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I see Mr. Balrog is a man of excellent taste with that famicom GameBoy Micro. Probably the most gorgeous piece of hardware Nintendo ever created.

Camelot once said they could return to series if fans really want it. I guess all that's needed is Nintendo greenlighting it.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I want it, but it can get in line behind Advance Wars, Earthbound, and Chibi-Robo