• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Even if Hitler said something in his life that is applicable in some way to something, why would you think to say that? There are many other quotes that are applicable in anything from people that AREN'T pure evil. What is wrong with you?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
lol infinite quotes about children being the future and she decides to quote Hitler. There's no room for interpretation or further context.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Kinda odd that the GOP keeps on having these white supremacist hot takes completely randomly. I remember talking about Tenet with my bros a few days ago and randomly I referenced the 14 words and threw in a few Mein Kampf quotes when talking about the camerawork, so I get how that happens.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
lol infinite quotes about children being the future and she decides to quote Hitler. There's no room for interpretation or further context.
I mean yeah the children are our future. But to use Hitler over anyone else. Lol why not the choir dude from Coming to America? People always quote movie characters anyway

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Even if Hitler said something in his life that is applicable in some way to something, why would you think to say that? There are many other quotes that are applicable in anything from people that AREN'T pure evil. What is wrong with you?

It doesn't matter if he said something smart or not some time or ever. You don't just associate yourself with the biggest mass murderer just to prove a point. What the hell is wrong with people. (not referring to you)

Also something tells me she's not referring to something smart but rather some stupid and cruel stuff that fascism is known for. Holy hells, what the hell is wrong with people lately. :( All of this social media crap is giving voice and exposure to so many bad people. Was nice when they were alone and silently stewing. :(

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda odd that the GOP keeps on having these white supremacist hot takes completely randomly. I remember talking about Tenet with my bros a few days ago and randomly I referenced the 14 words and threw in a few Mein Kampf quotes when talking about the camerawork, so I get how that happens.
LOL

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
There's many people who've made a similar point but she had to bring up Hitler...What a fucking donkey idiot of a Congresswoman

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
I really do worry that one of these crazies in congress will resort to violence against Democrats and any Republican they deem as a RINO etc for whatever illogical reason

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Dems are in control so now they don't feel like they should have to hold back anymore. I'm surprised we haven't had any N-word drops so far.

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a damn shame Hitler was the only person in history to recognize the value of the younger generations, it clearly makes picking quotes tricky.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Isn't she literally a traitor for saying that? Didn't FDR send Americans to fight and die fighting against Nazis?
How is this not treason? This person should be thrown in jail for this shit.