AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
CHANTS OF SENNAR IS COMING TO GAME PASS???

So glad. Was waiting for it to get a physical edition but this is much better!

Edit: oh damn I gotta play Chicory this month before it leaves!

Edit 2: Wait, Humanity too????

Last edited:

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Hell of a drop. I'll check out probably everything on this list except Humanity which I already have on PSVR.

First, I need to buckle down and finish Norco tonight and then move on to Chicory.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
I've been wanting to play Chants of Sennaar.

Lords of the Fallen is the perfect gamepass game for me, I have no idea of it will be good, but I will try it out for 90 minutes.

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see confirmation of Hellblade 2 on Cloud because there is no way my PC could handle it and I do not have an Xbox. Will be trying it day one.

Celestial Descend

Corrupted by Vengeance
Aug 15, 2022
Chants of Sennaar is there! Go play that game people!

Honestly, I think Game Pass is a great deal with games like this. I don't need AAA games on day one.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I made a poem about gamepass. I hope you all like it.

Gamepass, yeah yeah yeah. Gamepass, oooooh yeah.
Gamepass, oh yeah gamepass. Yeah yeah.

reksveks

May 17, 2022
Anyone found the pc sku of chants of sennaar?

Already bought and played and completed but wanted to know it's turning to a cross platform game

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy month. And this is the reason why you can't accurately evaluate the monthly slate of games until all the titles are announced for the entire month. The 1st half of the month started off weak with just 4 titles announced. Fast forward to today, and now look at the 2nd half of the month games. What a great mix of titles here. Game Pass has been killing it this year.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Damn. Rest of my gaming month looks good:

Game Pass: Hellblade 2, Chants of Sennaar, and Lords of the Fallen

Buy: System Shock

Db82

Mar 4, 2024
Sick month, can't wait for Hellblade and gonna try some of these other titles too.

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible month. While I love the big releases, Game Pass greatest gift is the small games I would always say I would buy but just never did. Chants of Sennaar was on my radar before but now I'll definitely play it.

Kenaras

Nov 9, 2018
In for Hellblade II and Chants of Sennaar. Chants in particular is a very welcome surprise.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Humanity (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 30
Become a Shiba Inu and help reconstruct humankind in the acclaimed action-puzzle game Humanity. Drop commands to guide a mindless human horde to the goal through 90 increasingly challenging handcrafted story mode stages. Then, choose from thousands of user-made puzzles expanding on the breadth of mechanics, or design your own and share it with the community.

this game is great btw

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Can't wait to play Chants and Immortals.

Railway Empire 2 is leaving, and I want to give that game credit. It's a really solid transport game and I had a lot of fun with it. I'll probably buy it on Steam after it leaves.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Damn that's a great month. Chants of Sennar looks great; Lords of the Fallen is a game I've kept an eye on for a while, Hellblade 2 of course, and then that sushi game looks right up my alley as well.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Great month! Never heard of Chants of Senaar, will definitely check that out. Absolutely in for humanity as well. Played the demo of that and I think you can play it in VR too.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I've plated Lords of the Fallen, it took me forever to beat the first boss and that's about as far as I've gotten. But I've never played or havd even seen Lords of the Fallen.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Humanity is the biggest one for me here, really excited to finally play that. A lot of my excitement for Hellblade II went out the window after the news of no physical release which kind of made me consider skipping it but I feel like I gotta give in for Ninja Theory's sake at this point. Hmmm.

Guess I'll add Chants of Sennaar as well going by posts in this thread.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Great games coming.
Gotta play Chicori before it leaves! It seems it's like 10 hours, I have 15 days... let's see if I can do it haha

Anyone recommends deeply any of the other games leaving the service?

Dec 11, 2017
Really highlights how cool a monthly Game Pass show would be. People would TUNE IN for these announcements.
I keep beating this drum. Even if they saved up announcements and plotted out the path ahead for the next 2 months per show, they could still supplement them with these bland tweets and blog posts. Honestly, Xbox marketing is something else.