Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty decent start to the month. Expecting some more stuff second half for the anniversary

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Solid month. Excited for One Step from Eden. Will be honest though. Haven't played much from Gamepass in a while. I've downloaded a bunch but hardly played anything. Think the last I played actively played something from GP was in June. As excited as I get for some of these games it's just hard to find the time

Porkepik

Oct 27, 2017
Super happy about it takes two, nearly bought a couple of time. Will be fun to play with my daughter.
Also can't wait for FH5

Hazz3r

AVALANCHE
Nov 3, 2017
I swear to god if there's a single one of you that hasn't grabbed someone to play It Takes Two with.

It's legitimately one of the best games of the year and a worthy GOTY contender.

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
Holy shit what a month. Can't wait to give It Takes Two a try. And San Andreas. And Forza. And Kill it With Fire.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
How difficult is It Takes Two for a person who barely plays videogames and cannot handle aiming or playing controlling two sticks at the same time?

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Leaving soon November 15th:
  • Final Fantasy VIII HD (Console and PC)
  • Planet Coaster (Cloud and Console)
  • Star Renegades (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Streets of Rogue (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Gardens Between (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • River City Girls (Cloud, Console, and PC)
I kinda wanted to try out Planet Coaster and River City Girls, but never got around to them.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It takes two is one of the best and most insanely creative performers ever. Immense variety, endless new ideas, high polish on every mechanic.

And it's also somehow one of the most beautiful games I've played???

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
FH5 is so close I can almost taste it

Also hoping GTA:SA is enough to hold me over until the trilogy goes down in price a little.

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
It takes two is one of the best and most insanely creative performers ever. Immense variety, endless new ideas, high polish on every mechanic.

And it's also somehow one of the most beautiful games I've played???

Yeah the visuals are easy to overlook in the wake of everything else the game's doing, but it looks goddamn amazing. Ridiculous art direction throughout, and the material work is immaculate.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
FH5 is great. I'll try it on Xcloud to see if it's playable on there. Otherwise I'll have to probably play it on my older PC until i find a Series X.

Football Manager 2022 unfortunetly is worthless to me because of the lack of modding/workshop integration. For 3 years now it pains me to have to pay seperately for the game just because of that.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda wanted to try out Planet Coaster and River City Girls, but never got around to them.
I mean, you still have two weeks. :)

Hazz3r

AVALANCHE
Nov 3, 2017

You should give the Career mode a go in Planet Coaster. They're short enough to where you can have a nice time, without having to build up a park from nothing.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I'll 100% be playing San Andreas again

I haven't touched it since launch - gonna be a trip going back

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Man I hope FH5 has less bullshit than the last one... having to wait while the overly enthusiastic NPCs talk at you got grating fast, and my friends and I had real problems jumping into online races which soured us all on the experience