no6nbmvgir561.jpg

PW7P44A_d.webp

xe7S5Wh_d.webp

KZEim7Z_d.webp

pAFhnJe_d.webp

Coming to Amazon Prime March 5, 2021.

Premise:
Set after the events of the first film, former Prince Akeem Joffer (Eddie Murphy) is set to become King of Zamunda when he discovers he has a son he never knew about in America – a street savvy Queens native named Lavelle (Jermaine Fowler). Honoring his royal father's (James Earl Jones) dying wish to groom this son as the crown prince, Akeem and Semmi (Arsenio Hall) set off to America once again.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks awesome! Looking forward to Mr. Randy Watson, a young man that you all know as Joe the Policeman from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's My Momma."

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
OP posted pictures from the first Coming to America, right?

Those men haven't aged one bit.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
Eddie hasn't aged a freaking daaay....OMG

Are they using that de-ageing tech from Disney?

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Are they shooting this on old cameras? It looks like a legit 90's movie.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
How are they going to contrive him having a son in Queen's? I just rewatched the first movie again at the weekend and there is nothing to suggest he had sex with anyone there. I guess they could just contrive a one-night stand they didn't show for reasons.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
those old mfs in the barber shop are still alive? wonder what they will argue about now. hopefully its lebron vs jordan

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
No doubt that they've aged well but you'd be surprised how much you can do with lighting, makeup, and post-processing.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
You could have told me those were remastered images of the original films and I would have believed it. How the hell do they still look like that?

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
It looks like someone just opened screenshots from the first film in the latest version of Photoshop with the AI filters and aged them a little bit.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe this will be good, but still not convinced. Those screens give me some hope though.