• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bigbusiness

Lead Editor @ The Punished Backlog
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
United States
Ikenfell!! Can't wait! :)

(Great lineup all-around. Great to see some more legacy titles from Double Fine, Turn 10, and Bethesda.)

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Other than FH4, which hasn't left the service, FM7 is the only other Forza game to hit the service. There's no pattern to analyze in order to see how Xbox will treat these games yet.
Or... You could buy them digitally (with the discount too)? I don't see what physical has to do with anything. When games are delisted you can still download them if you own them except for some extremely rare cases which I can't even think of.
Why physical? The expansions/DLCs need to be digital anyway.

Sorry, I should have said Physical/Digital. I tend to say Physical only only because I personally try to buy Physical when I can, so that was just a force of habit on my end. And while there's no patterns yet, I can't see Microsoft being able to provide a game for a fee if they cannot sell it digitally anymore.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
You know, Brutal Legend was an actually decently fun time. Have a lot of good memories with that game even though there were parts that were definitely rough. Can't get mad at a Tim Curry Heavy metal BDSM badguy.

Anyone who hasn't had a chance to try it out and is even slightly into rock/metal - it's 100% worth it. With surprisingly decent VA from The Blizzard himself!!

Oct 27, 2017
Will this version of Forza be on the Xbox app, or the regular Microsoft store? I just downloaded the store version and for some reason it keeps crashing.