• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
The one place I sold all my books at (Half Price Books) is over an hour away from me at this point. It sucks, I still have more I wanna get rid of. At least I still have GameStop for games after Amazon stopped taking everything

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trawling through CMX for Marvel and DC comics to buy and found out Punisher 2099 has not been collected. This is a grievous injustice.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
These prints by David Mack, Zu Orzu and Bill Sienkiewicz are lovely and 100% of the proceeds are going to St Judes Children's Hospital

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Raised By Wolves episode 1 was what I expected the entire season to be lol

Dont know where its going now

EDIT: Oh man, the religious symbolism is a slap in the face lol

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Question: Has Marvel ever put out a comic about all their monster characters teaming up? I swear I've heard of that before.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe Robert Pattinson got COVID

Oh, and it sounds like Kroger employees are striking hard, at least where im at. They want hazard pay, which should have been a given. But corporate was clearly more interested in doing the bare minimum just to give the image that they cared.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about 20 chapters into the Jujutsu Kaisen manga. It's pretty good so far. I'll stick with it and see where it goes.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It just seems weird to be debating the role of BP when
A) it's been a minute
B) they are behind on releasing MCU movies anyway

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went downstairs to check on the comics I'd be getting rid of and it's all GOAT-tier stuff like All Star Superman, Blue Beetle, Scud the Disposable Assassin, and Animal Man. I'd need to replace it all if I dumped it at my LCS.

So instead I just threw some manga into the recycling bin.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a Loki sale on CMX and I've only ever read Agent of Asgard. Journey into Mystery seems all divided up under different names.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
The art is fine, I think. Not every manga is gonna have art like Berserk or Dr. Stone.
If there are any in English, you should check out manga by Sui Kasai. Her art is also phenomenal.

Hakumei and Mikochi also has incredible art. Lots of manga published in Harta, Comic Beam, Morning, Evening, Afternoon, and Good Afternoon have great art.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I panicked and bought all of Gillen and Ewing's Loki because the sale ended today.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it every time I find a quirky lovable indie comic it has to fucking die

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I went downstairs to check on the comics I'd be getting rid of and it's all GOAT-tier stuff like All Star Superman, Blue Beetle, Scud the Disposable Assassin, and Animal Man. I'd need to replace it all if I dumped it at my LCS.

So instead I just threw some manga into the recycling bin.
Sounds like the right compromise.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Im 50 chapters in to Seraph of the End
Do you uh. Do you like what you're reading or have any thoughts on it or something

Genuine question, i've heard that name a lot of times but never know if it's any good or anything.

I panicked and bought all of Gillen and Ewing's Loki because the sale ended today.
You did good

Oh no which one was it :((

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Messi's interest may kill characters, but yours kills entire series.
I have like 40 Harta manga magazines I probably need to just throw into recycling eventually... I love them, though.
If you love them, don't throw them out.

200.gif

thats why I put that thread on ignore
Sound advice for many threads on era.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Messi's interest may kill characters, but yours kills entire series.

If you love them, don't throw them out.

200.gif

Sound advice for many threads on era.
It's a matter of how heavy they are and how much space they take up. I inevitiably want to return to Japan, so I really need to cut down on... pretty much everything I'm not willing to take with me. It'll be awful... but I can't go back any time soon, anyway.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you uh. Do you like what you're reading or have any thoughts on it or something

Genuine question, i've heard that name a lot of times but never know if it's any good or anything.

You did good

Oh no which one was it :((

It was a series called Radical Skater Guardian X.

Status
Not open for further replies.