• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Banana because texture-wise it's unlike every other fruit for no fucking reason.

I'll still eat them but I hold a grudge against them for wanting to be different for no good reason

Edit: nope, it's honey dew and cantaloupe like the guy above me x1000. Such horrendously bland "flavors".

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Banana.

When I refused to eat them as a kid my parents would lock me in my room until I ate them. So... that didn't help.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Can't stand watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc. Any of the melon family. That sickly-sweet taste just makes it taste half rotten to me.

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
Coconut. I don't really hate the taste or anything it's just such a bitch to get inside the thing and not nearly as much payoff as the other armored fruits like pineapple.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Pineapples... because I'm allergic to them.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Melons are not good. Very very fresh watermelon can be good, but usually isn't, and I've honestly never had good cantaloupe or honeydew

Rev408

Dec 28, 2017
I've honestly never had a fruit I didn't like
shrug_1f937.png

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Bananas are slimy and gross. They are only good for making banana bread.

Plantains are fucking delicious though!

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Cantaloupe and honeydew
Yeah this. I don't hate them, but they would rather pick a vegetable over them.
Can't stand watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc. Any of the melon family. That sickly-sweet taste just makes it taste half rotten to me.
Melons are not good. Very very fresh watermelon can be good, but usually isn't, and I've honestly never had good cantaloupe or honeydew
Where's the Anti-Honeydew League discord at and can I get an invite?

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Mango. I've also tried some dried durian once and boy was I Not A Fan, but I haven't tried that fruit in other forms so idk if I actually dislike it or not.
I like pretty much every other fruit I've tried, though.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
I like grape juice. Grape ice cream. Grape things.

Actual grapes, are fucking disgusting.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Pears are like if you took an apple and made the texture more like wood and took away the taste.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cantaloupe. It's not even close.

It's a bland, yet sickly thing to eat, and not many people actually like it, but for some reason, it's served at functions for some insidious reason. This thread is proof that it's not popular with anyone, but don't take my word for it.

Get one of those fruit platters. You know the one. It has chunks of strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, and either honeydew or watermelon, with some red grapes or blueberries on there for color. Set it out at one of your gatherings.

The cantaloupe is ALWAYS the last thing there. It just... ugh.

Jun 6, 2019
Pineapple. HATE HATE HATE the texture. Tastes great, though!

Anything melon is awful too. Reminds me of those waters with a hint of fruit. It just barely has a taste. It's so watered down.