Votes: 89 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah Cats!

This is a great UK team but I can't help but feel that PSU was probably overrated. I was kind of bummed to see we were going to play a Big Ten team honestly, lol.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
If we somehow fuck this up......

:edit they just added 3 seconds on the clock. wtf is that. maybe one second before the timeout but 3??

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Good game PSU fans. Hell of a season to be a UK fan. I would have been proud of them no matter what happened. Hopefully we can build on this and continue to compete.

Oh, shit they almost recovered that onside.

Pollux

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GG PSU - I still didn't think we would win with one second left. God damn that was stressfuk

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Even though they lost, UCF just made a case in why they should expand the playoff and why you shouldn't sleep on a non-power 5 school.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Aw, too bad. UCF was making the comeback happen.

Oh well. Let's go, Buckeyes!

Oct 25, 2017
UCF getting up for one game was never a question. Play 8 in the SEC and we'll talk. Play Georgia and Florida every single year and we'll talk. They don't. So until then, see ya later Knights.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
UCF getting up for one game was never a question. Play 8 in the SEC and we'll talk. Play Georgia and Florida every single year and we'll talk. They don't. So until then, see ya later Knights.
I believe any G5 team would love to be in one of the big conferences. Not sure what more UCF can do about that.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
UCF losing to LSU cements the fact that the Gators are back to being the best team in the state. Since, you know, transitive property.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Come on Washington; I need a Buckeyes loss to complete the day.

Hopefully it's a good game but it could be a blow out for either team.

Torlain

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL

I honestly wish I could be this ignorant to how college football works. UCF would never compete at that level in the AAC but if they were in the SEC, then they would have all the resources $$$ and recruiting to go along with it. I just don't understand this take that they wouldn't compete because it's unknown and hypothetical.

What's known is that they went 25-1, beat everyone on the schedule they had in front of them and lost a Top 5-10 college QB in a horrific injury while still playing LSU to a 8 point game.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
This northwestern mutual commercial is so annoying. Be a spoiled brat, get a pool.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Now that we got the first possession jitters taken care of we can go to work hopefully. Getting pressure rushing only 3 is troublesome though

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wish I could be this ignorant to how college football works. UCF would never compete at that level in the AAC but if they were in the SEC, then they would have all the resources $$$ and recruiting to go along with it. I just don't understand this take that they wouldn't compete because it's unknown and hypothetical.

What's known is that they went 25-1, beat everyone on the schedule they had in front of them and lost a Top 5-10 college QB in a horrific injury while still playing LSU to a 8 point game.

LSU was also missing their top 4-5 CBs and many others besides. Had a WR playing CB so they could have a body out there lol.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
6 long years but the Gata back as the top Florida team of the year. Yayyy. Already prepping for the Miami game woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.