• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, night time map is now Solo only. You can still get the loot in the regular playlist, but I like the map more with my squad in the dark.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
I love warzone but have been away from console all week, looks like I am missing a hellova time. How long does it run?

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Night time map sounded great on paper but visibility can be quite awful in reality. Makes sense I suppose but I definitely prefer the regular version

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
I am actually super excited about this content! Played a LOT of Blackout and just couldn't bring myself to get into Warzone... it was too different from what I was used to. Apex Legends was my go to Battle Royale late last year so I think I just never gave it a chance.

Been playing it a whole bunch now and even got a win! Completed the entire Halloween event too and it has been really cool checking out the map and seeing some of the multiplayer maps in that manner again!

Last edited:

MiDoZ

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. Any news about fov slider for next gen console?
If not yet. What are the chances?

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. Any news about fov slider for next gen console?
If not yet. What are the chances?
No word on any upgrades for MW/Warzone yet. I think there's a good chance for Warzone since Cold War has one but MW could go either way. Really hoping they update MW because I'd much rather just play that than Cold War.