• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Via John Hardwood, CNN's White House Correspondent:

BREAKING from CNN: "The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to a court record unsealed on Tuesday by the chief judge of the DC District Court."

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump and his cronies doing something blatantly illegal and scummy? I'm shocked.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
is it possible to be fired twice from the same job in the same day?

asking for a friend

Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
Giuliani, oh you!

TZSUC2z.png

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
How much for a pardon? Maybe they had a Black Friday sale.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
Man, I understand the US GOVT has been shitty since day 1, but I feel like the image of the White House has been forever stained

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Bet it was Roger Stone edit: oh, the pardon wasn't given? Nevermind. Still wouldn't be surprised if Stone paid for his

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Good. I'm glad that this pardon was never handed down.

The producers of VENOM will finally go to film prison for what they unleashed upon the world.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Plot twist. It's Barr investigating his own bribe which shows Trump turning it down as the law and order President.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like even hard evidence will result in nothing happening.

Maybe it will become normal that you can pay the president for a pardon.

Blanquito

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
eeehhhhh... this is me being pessimistic, but until Biden is in I still don't see anything coming from it.