• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The amount of money I have spent on the Microsoft store it always shocks me that I don't ever get these emails

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
i never get these emails because i buy too much shit so they know they don't have to give me money to spend money

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY GOT $100!!

Thanks for reminding me to check this lol!

I honestly dont even know what i'll spend it on. It expires Feb 7

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Nothing for me. It's rare that I get these, but I have gotten them before ranging from about $5 to (I think) $15.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i have no hope this is going out to anyone outside the US and yet i'm checking my mail just to break my heart

yup heart rightfully broken, not a thing

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Got one and bought Elden Ring right away. I literally just got an Xbox last week and I never win anything lol

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
The amount of money I have spent on the Microsoft store it always shocks me that I don't ever get these emails
That is probably why though. They don't need to give you incentive to continue spending. I always assumed these are sent to inactive people who barely spend anything if at all to try to get them into the ecosystem. I buy every game digitally, am deeply invested in game pass and Ms rewards and I never get anything like this

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
rZMjZc.gif