• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marketing hype is in full gear folks.
EJ1B3ZPU4AEMZyQ.jpg

EJ1B90iUEAAkueP.jpg

EJ1CAAIVAAIykop.jpg

EJ1CEGcU0AE_Tok.jpg

EJ1CbDQU0AAHPPr.jpg

EJ1CNwmVAAAG7xH.jpg

EJ1CJbhU4AA6q2C.jpg

EJ1Cfa0UYAEw_48.jpg

EJ1CqtcUYAAmJCS.jpg

EJ1Ch-nU0AAUA86.jpg

EJ1CGZtUcAAxNdk.jpg

EJ1CmG4U4AYZCNm.jpg

EJ1CsjEUwAArzWz.jpg

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does everyone in move posters raise one eye slightly like they did something mischievous
Or just got a whiff of a fart.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I like these. Rose looks badass.

First Order is lacking money to produce a new mask it seems.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I don't love the general layout and positioning in the posters; everything's a big too huge and awkward and set on boring negative space. But, the character themselves look good.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I didn't like these at first glance but, honestly, they grew on me as I was scrolling through them.

Poe really does look like Nathan Drake.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
yeah :(

i read that jj said that carrie's passing didnt force them to change the script, lets see how they say good bye to our princess

I don't know much about spoilers or anything for the movie but I have an idea how they're gonna do it and it seems like the least messy way possible to have it.

I'm gonna be a fucking wreck during this movie. :( And I'm gonna have to see it alone because my husband has never seen a Star Wars and refuses to watch them with me. Wow. Rude.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know much about spoilers or anything for the movie but I have an idea how they're gonna do it and it seems like the least messy way possible to have it.

I'm gonna be a fucking wreck during this movie. :( And I'm gonna have to see it alone because my husband has never seen a Star Wars and refuses to watch them with me. Wow. Rude.

im not saying that you should divorce him.

but im saying that you should divorce him

also i read the "rude" with jar jar binks voice, send help

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fin, Chewie, and the power ranger girl's look bad lol. Weird poses. Lando's looks cool.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so bored with Rey's clothing design. It's pretty much been the same throughout the past 3 movies, just different colors. I know it's a dumb thing to criticize, but it just feels like she hasn't had any progression. It's like we're still stuck in TFA. The new clothes at the end of TFA and start of TLJ was such a good upgrade. Finn's new design is good though! I love the Han Solo look he has going on.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Go Rose and Finn! Don't let the worst, toxic parts of the Star Wars fandom bury you!