OP
OP
Ziltoidia 9

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
No offense, but are you around the same age as the woman you had sex with? If you're at or around 37 years old, there's no reason why you should be crowdsourcing this question to Era.

This was my first sexual experience. I was 34. Yeah yeah, old virgin. Yall can laugh I guess.
my wife and i had our second child when she was 37, buster

I said it reduced the chances based on information I found online. I didnt say it was impossible.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Like it has been mentioned, et the Plan B pill. Otherwise it is just a waiting game.

I would appreciate mature responses, so save all the "congrats on being a father!" posts.

No offense but you posted this on the internet. Those responses are coming regardless

Oct 30, 2017
This was my first sexual experience. I was 34. Yeah yeah, old virgin. Yall can laugh I guess.
oh boy

anigif_sub-buzz-21896-1484164342-2.gif

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
You should trust your partner, She knows her body better than anyone else. Ultimately it is her decision either way.

EDIT: Sex is about trust, in every sense that I can think of. Pregnancy can and does happen, my wife and I have had no problems getting pregnant before, but our last child took us almost 9 months. Don't freak out, and don't be obsessive over it. Realize that she COULD get pregnant, be supportive of her with her health and her decisions, and, if she wants a baby, be a dad.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, people really time ovulation as a means of conctraceptive???wtf

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There are honestly so many factors involved that it is really difficult to know, to be quite honest. We started trying for our third when my wife was 37, and it took us awhile to get pregnant. Parts of physiology just mean some people are/aren't more likely to get pregnant not only based on time of the month. Shit's weird. Our first child was after we were married, but wasn't exactly planned.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017

I said it reduced the chances based on information I found online. I didnt say it was impossible.
It's nothing to laugh about, but it was incredibly foolish to have unprotected sex just because it was your first sexual experience. The dude I had sex with for the first time was wearing a condom and it was also his first time. I don't get the reasoning here.

That being said, It depends a LOT. Like others have said in this thread, for some people, conceiving is incredibly difficult. For others, it happens the first time they ever have unprotected sex. You might be fine, but there is literally no answer that anyone can give that is 100% certain.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you nut in anyone that you aren't willing to have a child with? Twice.

Use protection, and even then there are no real guarantees.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
If you busted inside her, you've got a decent chance tbh. Would probably recommend having a Plan B discussion ASAP.

If not, it's not impossible that she'd be pregnant, but also not super likely. If it's any consolation my wife and I have relied on the pull-out method for five years now and have yet to produce another human. Regardless, if you aren't comfortable and confident that you could raise a child with this person you probably should still consider Plan B.

In any case, I'll leave some Neil Cicierega for ya

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Ziltoidia 9 the chances are low-ish but not impossible. If you want true peace of mind, convince her to get Plan B, honestly.

And, seriously, mistakes happen and all but... wrap it up next time, for the love of Satan. xD

Of course it's not "old". But fertility in women start to plummet drastically after the age of 35. This is fairly well known.

It doesn't mean pregnancy is impossible, only that it's more difficult for women to conceive after that age. Some couples try for years without any luck.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
It's not a certainty at all. Myself and my wife have been trying for a kid for a few months and nothing yet.

Still, what you did is stupid and you and your partner have no excuse. I just hope you sorted the morning after pill at least.

OP
OP
Ziltoidia 9

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
There are honestly so many factors involved that it is really difficult to know, to be quite honest. We started trying for our third when my wife was 37, and it took us awhile to get pregnant. Parts of physiology just mean some people are/aren't more likely to get pregnant not only based on time of the month. Shit's weird. Our first child was after we were married, but wasn't exactly planned.

Thank you

It's nothing to laugh about, but it was incredibly foolish to have unprotected sex just because it was your first sexual experience. The dude I had sex with for the first time was wearing a condom and it was also his first time. I don't get the reasoning here.

That being said, It depends a LOT. Like others have said in this thread, for some people, conceiving is incredibly difficult. For others, it happens the first time they ever have unprotected sex. You might be fine, but there is literally no answer that anyone can give that is 100% certain.
I know it was stupid but it all happened so fast. She mounted me and just started going.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I don't care what age you or anybody else loses your virginity at, nor do I think it's funny. I'm just saying that you and this woman should be talking this out and also involving a doctor if you're truly concerned.

Babyshaq90

Oct 28, 2017
If it was your first time it most likely means you busted fairly quick and you were not ready to pull out when it happened. Always a possibility, better to assume it might happen that it not happening.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT

Nobody on this site should laugh at you for being a virgin at any age. If it makes you feel better I'm 31 and have no experience and am content to wait for the right moment. As others have said the odds are low, but it's something you should probably start preparing for the worst case scenario. Don't freak out to her, but look at your financial situation and see if there are places you can start cutting back to save up.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it also depends in your sperm, if your swimmers are olympic champions or if they are slowpokes