What do you believe will be the end result at Ohio State?

• Urban gives a sternly worded Press Conference

• Urban gives a remorseful Press Conference

• Urban Resigns/Fired/"Health Issues" Come up

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
DjiJdq9XoAE0ktl.jpg

Defendants lawyer defends client, breaking news.
Water is wet.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at Meyer willingly joining Saban's division.

He was in the East and ran away from that man.

Cardale ain't get along with Urban?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
We have a lot more "Paterno's" in coaching than we can imagine. Unfortunately lots of them will turn the other way if it benefits the program.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. This is the first I'm hearing about any of this, as I've been actively avoiding OSU media during the summer.

Urban Meyer needs to go.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I for one am shocked, shocked, that renowned humanitarian and all around stand up fellow Urban Meyer turned out to be a shitbag.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I still think Urbz will weasel his way out of this but he'll have to think of something more creative than faking a heart attack. Maybe he wanted to report Zach Smith but each time he was asked about him he choked on a piece of pizza dough and couldn't get out the words "You're fired" He has been trying to fire him for 6 years!

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
A bit from CBS sports article quoting McMurphy's story:
Perhaps the most damning piece of information from McMurphy's report is an exchange between Courtney and Lindsey Voltolini in the weeks following the 2015 incident. Lindsey's husband Brian Voltolini is "considered one of Meyer's most loyal staff members," according to McMurphy.

Courtney: "[Zach's] trying to make me look crazy bc that's what Shelley is saying [he's doing]"
Lindsey: "[Urban] just said [Zach] denied everything"
Courtney: "I hope urban is smarter than that"
Lindsey: "[Urban] doesn't know what to think"
Courtney: "I don't really care. Ya know"
Lindsey: "Yeah, don't worry about urb"

It's incredibly doubtful Urban didn't know

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Given that OSU still hasn't put out a statement despite this being a national news story, this leads me to believe that this is being punted down till Friday while they sort through legalese and figure out how to pay his $35M buyout.

But there is literally no possible scenario where he survives this at this point.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Schiano as tOSU coach is the best timeline.

How we potentially get there isn't pleasant of course, so please don't take this as me making fun of domestic violence or anything.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Schiano as tOSU coach is the best timeline.

How we potentially get there isn't pleasant of course, so please don't take this as me making fun of domestic violence or anything.
The full circle nature of it is just perfect, really. Makes too much sense. One man who ignores and neglects abuse for another (allegedly).

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Given that OSU still hasn't put out a statement despite this being a national news story, this leads me to believe that this is being punted down till Friday while they sort through legalese and figure out how to pay his $35M buyout.

But there is literally no possible scenario where he survives this at this point.
Sadly I still think he gets around this.

Infuriating as that is. It took a whole helluva lot more to have Penn state finally move out JoePa and even then there were people at that university clinging on till the end.

I am just not convinced OSU atheltics has it in them.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Sadly I still think he gets around this.

Infuriating as that is. It took a whole helluva lot more to have Penn state finally move out JoePa and even then there were people at that university clinging on till the end.

I am just not convinced OSU atheltics has it in them.
Baylor fired Briles kicking and screaming
Penn State fired Paterno kicking and screaming
If tOSU fires Urban, he'll go down kicking and screaming.

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
They're we're talking about all the reports on local sports talk. Most are child drop off time disputes, and one is she mentioned to a cop she was having troubles at home after she got pulled over for speeding. Apprently those just have to be categorized that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.