Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Does he ever comment on Nintendo news? I feel like Nintendo has been giving him gold material lately.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I mean he does make jokes about Nintendo from time to time. Less big news from Nintendo right now compared to two console launches so it should be obvious why they aren't being brought up right now

Ok, got it :) I was genuinely asking btw, the post you quoted was a rhetorical question in response to another person.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Screenshot-20201120-005925-Twitter.jpg

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I'm going to be the "no fun allowed" person, but I don't get that one since, love or hate it, the Move stuck around for two entire generations

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Okay, I'm going to be the "no fun allowed" person, but I don't get that one since, love or hate it, the Move stuck around for two entire generations
Well they found a way to repurpose it thanks to PSVR but when it was coming out it was just a poor attempt at chasing the success of the Wii.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Twitter Fleets were getting railed for being a blatant knockoff of Instagram Stories. The joke is that he's referencing the Move, which when it came out was similarly railed for being a blatant knockoff of Nintendo's Wiimotes.

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
Well they found a way to repurpose it thanks to PSVR but when it was coming out it was just a poor attempt at chasing the success of the Wii.
Actually they worked great... it is sad that the supports was so low. RE5, KZ3 were better with Move :-) it took me some time to learn how to use them correctly.

That "Fleets" about Move is awesome hahah :-D