• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017

betterswiftcat1ikt2.gif

furrypearlnecklaceuwkfa.gif

catsfallffj73.gif

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know those are actual dance moves, but the CGI makes it look straight out of a horror movie like Mama or some shit

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
I know there is a sub section of the internet who are loosing they're collective minds over this, and I want to avoid that section at all cost.

Oct 25, 2017
Of all the great broadway plays, couldn't we get one that's not so... horrifying.

Frankly, I'm surprised we don't have a Wicked movie yet.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot the plot (what little there is) was about dying/reincarnation, which makes the direction even more bizarre.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I like cats, but hate singing and especially despise dancing. Don't think this is for me.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy cat lady reference? Cat got your tongue? What is wrong with the advertising Dept. Gross

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
The animation is fucking atrocious.
Have real animators even touched the shitty mo cap here or what?

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LOL

This is the kind of movie that ruins actor's careers. Memes will be made.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
If you want to make a quirky charming musical movie you propably shouldn't make the characters look like genetic experiments gone wrong. Unless that's the point, wich it isn't here.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
So the movie of course looks terrible (as is the musical), but at least the first trailer was a good trailer.

This was just... awful. Somehow makes the movie look even worse.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'm ready to see this again. I was really weirded out last time by some of the choices they made.