• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Also who's left, I heard the cast is smaller than we thought, we know Aang/Korra are coming.

hOxOp4R.png

this image appeared in the trailer announcing this announcement .... some people theorize that it is the full roster (which makes less sense now that april got announced, but still...)

from the leaked shadows it looks like Aang, Koora and Ren & Stimpy (which might or might not be a double fighter)

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
What's with the weird fast moving camera in the trailer lol i can't see shit

Awesome additions! Perfect

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Thats the version they go with?? The one that wasnt even on nickelodeon? Eh, game still looks fun though\

April just sick of everyone's shit and everybody about to catch these hands today.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Catdog looks kind of amazing. Like, visually they look perfect in 3D somehow, and their moves all look super fun and creative.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
hOxOp4R.png

this image appeared in the trailer announcing this announcement .... some people theorize that it is the full roster (which makes less sense now that april got announced, but still...)

from the leaked shadows it looks like Aang, Koora and Ren & Stimpy (which might or might not be a double fighter)

If Ren and Stimpy take up 2 spots, yeesh, who would be left? Rocko? Timmy?

Not a lot of love for mid 00s Nicktoons.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Classic cartoon April pretty much guarantees my purchase.

Game is gonna have better netcode than Smash Ultimate so it's already the better game too lol.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
So either 2 or 3 characters left. No way there's another tmnt or loud house rep. SpongeBob and Avatar both could easily get 3 fighters if TMNT got 3, although it all depends how many different franchises they want in.

Either way, I'm hoping we get more 00's stuff in. Feels like it's all been late 80's/early 90's nostalgia. The only true 00's reps we have are Danny Phantom and Aang.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So either 2 or 3 characters left. No way there's another tmnt or loud house rep. SpongeBob and Avatar both could easily get 3 fighters if TMNT got 3, although it all depends how many different franchises they want in.

Either way, I'm hoping we get more 00's stuff in. Feels like it's all been late 80's/early 90's nostalgia. The only true 00's reps we have are Danny Phantom and Aang.
I'm gonna bet Aang or Katara, but not both.

DLC $$$ guys. Don't forget the industry.
Aang & Korra's silhouettes are already on the box art.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
There's a third Avatar stage shown in this trailer, Omashu.

image0.png

Chances of a third Avatar rep in addition to Aang and Korra are high. I'd take Toph, Zuko or Azula.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Man, this has been a big few days for April. Specifically banana yellow jumpsuit April.

You know, I think Catdog looks really good there, with how he animates and his model and how quirky their attacks are. April though looks...kinda stiff? Kind of reminds me of Wii Fit Trainer with that move where she holds out the mic, sine that looks a lot like WFT's forward smash. She kind of looks funner to play in Shredder's Revenge, but I may be jumping the gun on my opinion on her since it's just a little bit of footage.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Looks like the roster is probably not gonna have a Black character at launch (though we'll have at least one dark-skinned character in the form of Korra). Hopefully DLC rectifies this.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
April was confirmed playable for two fighting games made by different companies within the span of two days. Has anyone achieved that?

Either way, both are good choices. Still need my Angry Beavers rep though.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
April was confirmed playable for two fighting games made by different companies within the span of two days. Has anyone achieved that?

Either way, both are good choices. Still need my Angry Beavers rep though.
The other game isn't a fighting game

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
I didn't see it mentioned, but in the Catdog Trailer, Lincoln was wearing his Ace Savvy costume so, potentially costumes for the characters as well?

It could just be his Recovery, though, as he gets knocked out of it right after. Still, they seem to be fine with quick costume changes on the models mid combat.

xh8QPaZ.png

wztQXHs.png