DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like Carol just got the property itself, not the animals in it. Lowe has a few months to move the animals and vacate the premises.

Yeah thats a shame

I don't have much hope for the well being of that many fucking tigers.... especially when you consider how they were raised and treated.

Hopefully there is somewhere they can peacefully live out even a half decent life?

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Those animals will likely be better treated under her.

Weren't there 270+ tigers at one point during the filming of that series? If there are still that many, a lot of those animals are probably going to be euthanized due to space constraints.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Didn't I read that she possibly forged the signature of her dead husband on his will?

Good for the animals because I believe Joe had more land and space for the tigers than she did.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
After I watched the show I looked up hers and it had a lot of issues according to some animal rights organizations.

I've been there, as have others on Era. It's fine. Of course it's not ideal, but there's not many alternatives for the animals aside from being put down. They're cared for.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I thought that other asshole owned it now? You know, the asshole that tries to dress 40 years younger and likes to wear car merchandise.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
ew.com

Sheriff confirms will of 'Tiger King' star Carole Baskin's husband was forged

There's a new twist in the 'Tiger King' epic.
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017

Erm. She got duped on cameo.

For everyone outside the UK, if you don't know. Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville are two of the biggest celebrity pedophiles.