Oct 25, 2017
The song is boring musically and fairly empty thematically, but the girls look nice in the video. They could have just done a photoshoot and called it a day.

desertstrike

Alt account
Banned
May 4, 2020
There's a lot of posts like this but ill just single this one out. People are really bothered by women, women of color in particular, owning their sexuality and being as crass as dudes huh

No, that's jumping to conclusions. Not a fan of ultra vulgar songs, even though I like most rap music. I'm not listening to Ying Yang Twins or Tyga or anything.

desertstrike

Alt account
Banned
May 4, 2020
I've seen some of your posts and your taste seem to be leaning towards millennial era hip/hop 2005-2015 (imo)...that being said, what's really the difference between something from the 90s like lil Kim, Missy, Foxy brown, etc? And what's wrong with it when we got stuff like the whisper song, get low, Shit, even OutKast got sexual shit. Sexual songs are prolific in all music, especially where males are concerned, so why is this song "disgusting garbage" exactly?

I mean this goes for everyone calling the song gross or vulgar. What music do you listen to? Do y'all even fuck? Wait this era.

Outside of OutKast, not a fan of what you listed. I was more into "underground" during the Crunk/Ringtone era. Even one of my favorite artists Big KRIT releases a single that turned me off due to the lyrics. Maybe I'm just a prude? I dunno.

Also, I probably shouldn't have posted such a troll-y initial response. My bad.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
That video editing literally gives me a headache. Had to stop watching it after a minute.

Personally I hate videos that are constantly <1 second flashes all over the place. ADHD much?

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of OutKast, not a fan of what you listed. I was more into "underground" during the Crunk/Ringtone era. Even one of my favorite artists Big KRIT releases a single that turned me off due to the lyrics. Maybe I'm just a prude? I dunno.

Also, I probably shouldn't have posted such a troll-y initial response. My bad.
Ya I saw your ying-yang twins post. You just might be a prude lol.

And you're good, that's kinda why I actually engaged with you, I checked your post history and noticed you could hold a conversation more than you originally let on.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean...the song sucks. I don't really get the outrage some people have about the content matter etc but the song is pretty bad imho

Fushichou187

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
"The WAP" lmao

I've been listening to this song nonstop..so good. "THERE'S SOME HOES (or is it whores?) IN THIS HOUSE" is going to be my battlecry for the rest of 2020.

Whores. Samred posted the music from where the sample comes from earlier in the thread:

The primary sample comes from this Chicago '90s dance jam with a decidedly different feel, but it bops all the same:

dimelo

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
MIA
Thread needs more Meg. She completely outshines Cardi on her own track and vid. Damn.

0303061ccbc8bafe8f935c7720c31cc962e7377d.gifv

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's ok. Catchy like usual but will probably over played within a week.

Is this the first vulgar song white people heard or something? Don't get the controversy.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cupcake is def getting featured on this at some point. This is gonna be an Old Town Road situation for sure

Speaking of, while not sexually explicit like most of her stuff, her latest track is fiiiiiiiire

www.youtube.com

CupcakKe - Discounts (Audio)

Itunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/discounts-single/1519433512Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/3NILSt8vgJrRqwWkwB8das?si=0Tm1pRdEQQ-rTllbDtpT2gG...

Anyway, music has literally always been about sex, if you think this song is about anything other than getting fingered in a forest you're just wrong.

O the summer time has come
And the trees are sweetly bloomin'
And the wild mountain thyme
Grows around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go
Lassie
Go?

And we'll all go together
To pull wild mountain thyme
All around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go
Lassie
Go?

If my true love she'll not come
Then I'll surely find another
To pull wild mountain thyme
All around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go
Lassie
Go?

Last edited:

cwmartin

Oct 27, 2017
someone got paid to compose or write this? jesus christ. why is there a train horn randomly in the song? Megan can rap tho

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
The song is really bad.

But I'm fine with the subject matter.

This video/idea/theme deserves a proper song with a good hook. I got absolutely nothing out of the song itself. In fact, I think it took away from what could have been a really sexy all-around performance.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't give a shit what millions of other people are doing. I'm talking about what I got out of it.
I hate to tell you this but if a song is popular like this one then you don't matter. I mean get that you don't like the song but the video and song works regardless so there's no reason to cater to you so just move on now that you gave your thoughts to the content that you do like
Thread needs more Meg. She completely outshines Cardi on her own track and vid. Damn.

0303061ccbc8bafe8f935c7720c31cc962e7377d.gifv
Meg was the better rapper on the track but Cardi made me hornier so she wins for me.

Sucks that there won't be load of ass on dicks in the club due to the pandemic but I feel like when things go back to normal this and Savage(remix) will still be in the club rotations.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to tell you this but if a song is popular like this one then you don't matter. I mean get that you don't like the song but the video and song works regardless
Yeah it works so well that people on social media started protesting Kylie Jenner's random ass appearance in this video calling her a culture vulture colonizer. Why was she even in this lol.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god many here don't understand Spanish trap music because let me tell you, this is child's play. When you hear what the PR and DR folks be listening to y'all be shooked.
Seriously, people pearl chutching this and latin trap has songs about how wack it is to not eat ass.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
The random Kiley part just seems like blatant cross brand promotion. She might as well be a giant can of coca cola.