• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

The replies are a real pile of shit. Like this ladies man...

Naturally these people didn't mind when Arnold stole a guy's bike. Or hell, when Captain America stole a car.

Hell, there's even some alt-right for congress asshole getting in on it.

Actor who played the Biker is having none of it.

And the extended scene is fun. Nice Terminator homage.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FnAKLTg.png

Cry some more, baby snowflakes

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Regarding the clip: that's it? That's what triggered all these fools?

I expected something at least more groanworthy than that. Wonder how these guys would feel about Broad City:

giphy.gif

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Badass scene. These kinds of scenes is what I watch super hero movies for. The true power fantasy, grounded in some kind of real life situation. HOW can you be triggered by this?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Scene was awesome. Kinda wish they kept it in. Makes it even better than the way the final cut implies her taking the bike from him. Love her little smirk as she fucking with him.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
is that the beginning of the movie? cause i definitely see a terminator vibe to it.

Trevelyon

Oct 30, 2017
Awww poor alt-fuckbois. This scene rocks sweeties, and Captain Marvel did that billy at the box office. CHOKE ON IT.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I read a description of the scene a few days ago, and while they accurately describe it, they somehow managed to make it sound way worse than it really is. Of course, that was what they were trying to do, but still.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who hasn't seen this movie or Endgame, I thought this was pretty cool. Confused as to why they'd remove that.

Probably just to cut some time. In the movie it's trimmed down. Guy asks for a smile, calls her a freak when she doesn't, goes inside the store, and she takes it.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
why do you folks even entertain these guys

anything besides a woman in chains sets them off. who gives a fuck. let them rot in their basements in peace

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
It must be so exhausting to be a right wing grifter that has to be mad every day over inane shit.

why do you folks even entertain these guys

anything besides a woman in chains sets them off. who gives a fuck. let them rot in their basements in peace

Ben Shapiro has 2.2 million followers on Twitter.

Ignoring these guys won't make them magicaly go away, seeing how huge they are.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm somewhat surprised that they're going for the most inane approach by attacking the character herself in a scene that no one outside of chuds would sympathize with the biker. Even in the height of Gamergate they tried to mask their impotent rage by calling it "forced".

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
The more those fuckbois bitch and complain, the more Brie earns in her pocket.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Yeah how in the world is it any different then the millions of other male protagonists that take or steal someone's vehicles? This is a classic trope but damn don't be a woman doing it in the scene! Fucking snowflakes. The comments also have a problem with it "teaching people it's okay to assault others for telling you to smile?" These people are dumb as shit.

Last edited:

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this on Twitter. Cry me a river assholes.
More scenes of Brie/Carol being awesome is exactly what the doctor ordered. Love this movie so damn much.

Oct 27, 2017
You think those people will stop just because you dont see them?
It must be so exhausting to be a right wing grifter that has to be mad every day over inane shit.

Ben Shapiro has 2.2 million followers on Twitter.

Ignoring these guys won't make them magicaly go away, seeing how huge they are.
There's a healthy medium between paying too much attention and paying too little attention that I don't think this forum's discovered yet.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Regarding the clip: that's it? That's what triggered all these fools?

I expected something at least more groanworthy than that. Wonder how these guys would feel about Broad City:

giphy.gif
The people who find problems with the scene wouldn't watch anything starring so many women that you have to look outside of alt-right nerd YouTube to find.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I think the original scene is better. The douche bag still gets what he deserves without being physically harmed.