• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
Me launching this game for the first time

2z7dxc.gif

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
For everything ive seen of the game in official trailers and content I am completely confident she is just going to be the new Salazar. But what a detour it will be

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
For once I'm glad horniness reigns supreme because my gay ass is obsessed with her design. She's gotta be DLC or something in the next MvC right?

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
The unexpected hype surrounding her reminds me of Insomniac's Spider-Man, in the sense that it popped out under the right circumstances at the right time and just clicked with an audience instantly and inexplicably. All of a sudden this game has a ton of momentum, and it'll probably stay that way until release.

Oct 29, 2017
The thought process behind this character probably was as simple as "remember the small guy with the castle from RE4? let's do that again but the opposite"

Last edited:

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Honestly, don't care about her hight, but her design is very cool, imo. Classy, yet dangerous.
Her model looks good and, judging by the trailer, it also seems like she's going to be well-acted and well-animated.

It's a win.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
I heard her final form is gonna be in Cammy's street fighter outfit.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm guessing her daughters are also super tall (just not as tall)? All the thirsting over her but I dunno, I think when playing the game with her chasing the player in first person with how tall she is, will be pretty freaky.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing her daughters are also super tall (just not as tall)? All the thirsting over her but I dunno, I think when playing the game with her chasing the player in first person with how tall she is, will be pretty freaky.
The daughters are the same height as the player character in the Maiden demo

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Marvel VS Capcom 4 is gonna be sick.
Dimitrescu
Sentinel
Abigail

Full screen unblockable OTG