RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since we're getting lots of ports can they finally port Gotcha Force and Powerstone Collection to modern consoles?

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
Did people think REmake 3 was gonna be made in just a year? it was always gonna be a 2021/22 game in my head.

It's already been in production. But I think instead of revealing it at E3 for a early 2020. They are going to show case it at Sony's own event late 2019, early 2020 with a fall 2020 release. It all depends on where Sony is on Dev kits honestly. Remember all the stuff Capcom showed teased in buildup to PS4 launch?

Same thing here. 2019 was a big year for them, and that's why we are seeing them to continue to service their games like Monster hunter, street fighter, resident evil.

Unless they are going to use xboxs stage this year for a reveal. But I doubt it with it being a transition year for console development.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I'm pretty sure AA7 would also be on Switch.
For sure. There's far more chance of the next PW game being Switch exclusive than it skipping Switch entirely. But since Capcom has been branching out with their ports to put them on all platforms, I see no reason why PW7 won't be on absolutely everything including iPhone/Android.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Now that the Lost Planet trilogy is BC on Xbox, I really just want capcom to bring E.X. Troopers outside of Japan.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Capcom and Sony may be saving for next gen

MS too but that's been going on for several years :P

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
The sooner they announce AA7 the better, I really need to know if the handheld experience will preserved or not with they going multiplat

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that the Lost Planet trilogy is BC on Xbox, I really just want capcom to bring E.X. Troopers outside of Japan.
I remember hearing that a lot of the on-screen text in the game was bitmap rather than a changable font. not sure how much that affects gameplay, but given they didn't even bring over the PS4 version, I'm guessing they never saw it worthwhile to being over. doubt that would change now if there's no mobile version

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Catalog/Remaster begs:
  • Auto Modellista: HD Tuned (multi)
  • Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter HD (multi)
  • Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle 2 (multi) AVP + D&D + D&D2 + Punisher + Dynasty Wars
  • Capcom Shoot 'em Up Selection (multi) UN Squadron + Carrier Airwing + 1941 + 19XX + Varth + Eco Fighters
  • Capcom Shoot 'em Up Selection 2 (multi) 1944 + Dimahoo + Giga Wing + Mars Matrix + Progear
  • Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (Switch)
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Switch)
  • E.X.Troopers (multi)
  • Ghouls 'n Ghosts Legacy Collection (multi) Ghosts 'n Goblins, GNG, Super GNG, Ultimate GNG Kai
  • The Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2 (multi)
  • Mega Man Legends Legacy Collection (multi) 1 + 2 + TB + 3 Prologue
  • Monster Hunter Stories Ultimate (multi)
  • Resident Evil 5 (Switch)
  • Resident Evil 6 (Switch)
  • Tasunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars HD (multi)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV (Switch + Xbox)
  • Viewtiful Joe HD Collection (multi) 1+ 2

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Why cant capcom remaster re outbreak 1 and 2 and test the waters? It would now make sense in the online age

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Catalog/Remaster begs:
  • Auto Modellista: HD Tuned (multi)
  • Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter HD (multi)
  • Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle 2 (multi) AVP + D&D + D&D2 + Punisher + Dynasty Wars
  • Capcom Shoot 'em Up Selection (multi) UN Squadron + Carrier Airwing + 1941 + 19XX + Varth + Eco Fighters
  • Capcom Shoot 'em Up Selection 2 (multi) 1944 + Dimahoo + Giga Wing + Mars Matrix + Progear
  • Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (Switch)
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Switch)
  • E.X.Troopers (multi)
  • Ghouls 'n Ghosts Legacy Collection (multi) Ghosts 'n Goblins, GNG, Super GNG, Ultimate GNG Kai
  • The Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2 (multi)
  • Mega Man Legends Legacy Collection (multi) 1 + 2 + TB + 3 Prologue
  • Monster Hunter Stories Ultimate (multi)
  • Resident Evil 5 (Switch)
  • Resident Evil 6 (Switch)
  • Tasunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars HD (multi)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV (Switch + Xbox)
  • Viewtiful Joe HD Collection (multi) 1+ 2
I like you ;) Excellent picks, I'd buy each and every one of these :)

Oct 25, 2017
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2018/full/explanation_2018_full_03.pdf

Capcom English Q&A is out. Reconfirms Iceborne is the only major project planned for this fiscal.

Q. Why is MHW:I the only major new title planned for FY3/2020?

A. It is a reality that development cycles are trending longer for games developed to a world-leading standard. As such, it is possible that there will be a single major new title release in a given fiscal year due to the composition of our title pipeline. However, the profitability of the Digital Contents business is rising, with widespread digital sales driving longer sales lifecycles for games as well as multifaceted revenue opportunities, which includes catalog sales.